What's new

Interrupt-able Strings and Commands

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
this very good thread idea

on baraka b3,1*here*f1 (12 frames to escape) armor is not needed for this just a d1/d3 will do.
same with b3,2*here*2 (13 frames to escape)

also two more are 3*here*b3 (7 frames to escape) and 12*here*b3 (7 frames to escape)

also on moves like 3,b3 there is a 8 frame gap but i put 1 frame less as the escape becuase if u hit it on the 8th frame it be random if u get out seeing as theres no trading in mk

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
this very good thread idea

on baraka b3,1*here*f1 (12 frames to escape) armor is not needed for this just a d1/d3 will do.
same with b3,2*here*2 (13 frames to escape)

also two more are 3*here*b3 (7 frames to escape) and 12*here*b3 (7 frames to escape)

also on moves like 3,b3 there is a 8 frame gap but i put 1 frame less as the escape becuase if u hit it on the 8th frame it be random if u get out seeing as theres no trading in mk
awesome i added them

thanks man

Flagg

Noob
I'm pretty sure (not 100%)

Kano:

B2 *here* 3
B2 *here* F1

You know there are going to be a lot of people saying this is lame and that people wont be able to pressure anymore, but this will also go a long ways to create all sorts of new mind games and mix ups.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm pretty sure (not 100%)

Kano:

B2 *here* 3
B2 *here* F1

You know there are going to be a lot of people saying this is lame and that people wont be able to pressure anymore, but this will also go a long ways to create all sorts of new mind games and mix ups.
Can someone VERIFY these?

i think you're right about these cause ive done some on Kano before but just want them tested before adding

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
The other day, I X-Rayed in between a Reptile's EX dash, and it was glorious. Last thing I want is for people to do that to my regular strings. xD

Pig Of The Hut

The other day, I X-Rayed in between a Reptile's EX dash, and it was glorious. Last thing I want is for people to do that to my regular strings. xD
yea the ex dash between first 2 hits = Please blow me up

this is important because Reptile gets 23% off every ex dash

Somberness

Lights
8 frame gap in Reptile's enhanced dash if he does it from max range, 9 if done up close.

And military stance moves can't always be interrupted off block strings, everything that has cancel advantage of at least 25 is guaranteed. I have posted the info in her forum but the mod didn't want a new thread for it.

Pig Of The Hut

Quan Chi added

I think there are more quan chi strings that are interrupt-able but i havent been home all day

Will check tonight or tomorrow on stream