What's new

Video/Tutorial "Insurance paid up?" HawkGirl BNB's (List/Videos)

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Oh.

Well this go me working on an unclashable combo anyway:

Mace toss mb up shoulder, b3, walk forward, b3. 32%

Of course that's against the cpu that clashes on the first possible clashable hit, against a human, adding 3 as starter probably will work and will do 38%.
In the corner just replace b3 with f3.

Mt mb is not clashable woot.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Oh.

Well this go me working on an unclashable combo anyway:

Mace toss mb up shoulder, b3, walk forward, b3. 32%

Of course that's against the cpu that clashes on the first possible clashable hit, against a human, adding 3 as starter probably will work and will do 38%.
In the corner just replace b3 with f3.

Mt mb is not clashable woot.
MT MB is clashable if it is part of a combo and not the starter. This is true for all MB moves that hit more than once. So if you started with 3~MT MBu then the MT would be clashable.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
MT MB is clashable if it is part of a combo and not the starter. This is true for all MB moves that hit more than once. So if you started with 3~MT MBu then the MT would be clashable.
Hence the "against a human opponent". I probably should've added in the heat of the battle but whatever, people should be able to understand.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Anti Air combo from jump distance when opponent is in the corner:

d2, WE(3), f13, f13, f13~WE(3) - 28%

If you are closer you can do:

d2, 3~WE(3), f13, f13~WE(3) - 29%

Both are really easy. Her uppercut is awesome.

Corner Frametrap

You can also frame trap with WE(2/3). So far the only string I've found that doesn't have gaps is 32~WE(3).

32~WE, delayed 2 has a gap and if they press a button they get launched and you can end with b1~WE(3), b1, 123, f13~WE(3) for 35% or b1~WE(3), b1~WE(3), f13~WE(3) for 37%.

You can bait a jump by using 32~WE(2) because of the pushback and get the combos I listed above with d2.

I posted this in the GD section but it should be here.....

B1~trait, Flight 2 MC MB~trait, 1 MC 33% combo.

It's like the weirdest looking combo. When you do B1~trait Flight 2 MC MB as fast as you can, the MB part of the MC MB will whiff. But if you trait it, you'll fall down in Flight. Mash 1 after you press trait after the MC MB and then combo the 1 into MC.

I can get this combo down pretty decently now. I don't have the balls to use it online yet though.

so I keep trying to figure ways to work b1,3 in combos without murdering her already low combo damage

has anyone worked with F1~MT(mb) up shoulder~b1,3?

it does 28 to 30% damage, which isn't very good for spending meter, but it's not a HUGE cut off. Leads to a true hard knockdown, and in perfect position to land a crossup j3 which if it lands leads to like 40% midscreen.

of course if they change D3 to HKD this becomes pointless as you can do like 27% with no meter and accomplish the same thing lol. you also dont push your opponent toward the corner as far which may be more worth your time in the long run

nuttyAFA
Have you tried mt mb up shoulder, b3, j2 b13? Should do more damages than your combo.

i don't think b3 works off up shoulder unless you hit them with 3 first...? i believe you have to knock them off their feet first or it wont work

that combo would be what i was thinking in like a punish situation where you need the 6f f1. it could be a poke too i suppose since you are +1 off up shoulder on block, but not worth burning a bar i would think

sadly no, b1 range is awful, you can connect it off a naked 1,2,3, but not with anything else before that string :(

what's a hawk gotta do to get a hard knockdown around here!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
sadly no, b1 range is awful, you can connect it off a naked 1,2,3, but not with anything else before that string :(

what's a hawk gotta do to get a hard knockdown around here!
What combo are you guys trying to include B13 in? I love the way B13 looks but I never use it...

What combo are you guys trying to include B13 in? I love the way B13 looks but I never use it...

i was trying it in f1~MT (mb) up shoulder. then you B13. it was the only thing i could find that didn't just crush your damage output. i always use it after an anti-air d2 provided they are close enough that B1 will land

I'm thinking of picking up HG, but as usual- the giant compendium of combos is daunting.

Which BNB's would you guys say are most important to learn first?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I'm thinking of picking up HG, but as usual- the giant compendium of combos is daunting.

Which BNB's would you guys say are most important to learn first?
Sorry...I'm very thorough. ;)
F1 and 12 are great punishers.
F1~Wing Evade (2), 123, JI2~Mace Charge
12~Wing Evade (2),....
123, B3, JI2, 32~Mace Charge
F11~4, 1,2~Mace Charge

kaseyk

Noob
New to this forum guys but i didnt see my fav showoff combo in here 4 bar corner best used on batman counter wakeupers

J2-3(first hit only ) -bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1d3 71% not as hard as it seems key to making it easy is the timing change on the 3rd bf2mb-4-1

If this is already here my bad if not then go create some rage mail for yourselves :)

BBNik

Noob
Lol 4 meters haha that's crazy (not necessarily in a bad way). That's interesting but seems fun to use :p