What's new

Video/Tutorial "Insurance paid up?" HawkGirl BNB's (List/Videos)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
New to this forum guys but i didnt see my fav showoff combo in here 4 bar corner best used on batman counter wakeupers

J2-3(first hit only ) -bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1d3 71% not as hard as it seems key to making it easy is the timing change on the 3rd bf2mb-4-1

If this is already here my bad if not then go create some rage mail for yourselves :)
OMG Nice i thought only 3 MB Mace Charges were possible only... I performed that same ome with 3 MB MC online once. It takes a lot of perfect timing & fast fingers as Tiger said

kaseyk

Noob
another showoff combo i use for show which is alot easier to pull off then my last one i posted . again im new to forum but i couldnt find it here

corner j2-32-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-123-bf2mb-4-1d3 64%

idk if someone has posted that after a 2nd mc mb for some reason u become grounded faster allowing u to land a choice f13 or 123 or b13 if your the hdk type followup

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
another showoff combo i use for show which is alot easier to pull off then my last one i posted . again im new to forum but i couldnt find it here

corner j2-32-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-123-bf2mb-4-1d3 64%

idk if someone has posted that after a 2nd mc mb for some reason u become grounded faster allowing u to land a choice f13 or 123 or b13 if your the hdk type followup
Sick! I'll updating the OP at some point...def. going to practice these! Good shit.

kaseyk

Noob
a few good anti air punishes i use that are reliable but require good reads. again still new to forum but i couldnt find them here .

db1umbu-ji3-bf2mb

ji3-12b3-bf2mb
( ji1starter is a more reliable air to air counter )

both are counters to jump ins that push very far and if ended in corner can be extended with 4-1 .

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
a few good anti air punishes i use that are reliable but require good reads. again still new to forum but i couldnt find them here .

db1umbu-ji3-bf2mb

ji3-12b3-bf2mb

both are counters to jump ins that push very far and if ended in corner can be extended with 4-1 .
Ohh but upwards mace toss is not a good anti air option lol... This can be used once in a while tho :)
Thanks for posting it

RunwayMafia

db1umbu-ji3-bf2mb

ji3-12b3-bf2mb

I like the usage of upward mace toss...but yeah...all you need in life is HawkGirl's D2. It is the gospel.

BBNik

Noob
Hawkgirl's d2 is amazing enough already, I agree. But doing an upwards mace toss mb into combo looks quite sick if you pull it off.

kaseyk

Noob
it is better then most think . only use mt up or straight with mb but the option to mb on ground if u read the jump in wrong is useful but agreed i use that combo rarely but stuffing gl air turbine with it for example is very satisfying :p

d2 is great but lower dmg potential and more risk imo . none the less doesnt hurt to have options right . us hawkgirl players must always avoid predictability and stay aggressive in most cases .

kaseyk

Noob
this is a fun corner escape / reversal i like to use on the rare occasions i get cornered all 50%ish , no good against certain characters though . a few versions , the skys the limit pun intended .

f3mb-dash under-b1-4-fly forward a bit-12-bf2mb-4-12d3

f3mb-dash under-b1-we3-3(both hits)-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-1d3

f3mb-dash under -12b3-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1d3

side note i think the recovery from forward dash is sped up when going under opponent i may just be imagining it though .

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Whats the damage on these last couple of combos kaseyk? good shit on all the contributions btw, always cool to have more people around that post new stuff :]

RunwayMafia

I tried that 4 bar, MB Mace Charge combo in the corner...I don't how the hell you guys are landing this...it's insane!

kaseyk

Noob
dmg on last 3 f3mb combos i posted are 42% 53% and 46% note they are all open to interpretation is why i posted them . @ runwaymafia try doing just bf2mb-4-1repeat till u land all 4 bars . the timing change is hard to explain the link on second is easy but the 3rd and 4th are the same its like a 1frame 41 but once u get it it seems easy and opens your eyes to so many more combo options/extentions.

kaseyk

Noob
fun corner trick i use on peeps trying to jump out . jump over j3 if timed right this pops them over u and back into corner for a bf2mb combo up to 68% gotta love the extra high floaty jump that non hg players say is a bad thing :p

combo is j3-3-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1d3

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I'm a hg player and i say its bad >__> was never a fan of the floatyness for any character in any game lol. Like, i get why hg's is like that but i still wish her jump was a non-floaty jump or has a lower arc, i can just use flight if i wanted to be that high in the first place >__> wouldve given it more use/purpose and added variety to her aerial offense, kind of like SF4 Gen with his 2 jump arcs.

Whatevs though, imma try out these combos as soon as i get my hand on a console. If only injustice was on PC so i can play anywhere T__T

kaseyk

Noob
This is my fav combo to do on aquaman corner baiters that think their trait makes them safe

distance 2 dashes away and max height jump
db1mb-f13-bf2mb-4-12d3 50% this can be extended with more bf2mb into the low 60% but i leave it at 50 most the time

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I usually don't do that kind of conbos with flight cancel after MB Mace Charge since if they block it i am at +10 that gives me frame traps, if it jits it gives me full combo... If i cancel it & they block it my best bet would be a dive kick which makes me lose the advantage i had... Also some characters an punish it

kaseyk

Noob
I dont see the jump as bad but i did spend a disgusting amount of time in training working on her spacing and found with all her air options its an asset more then a weakness

kaseyk

Noob
Asphixia agreed on the mb followup on block. If mt doesnt connect dont mb . if mc mb blocked i dont keep going either but if it does hit noone can get out without clash

kaseyk

Noob
heres some of my character size specific mid screen combos with the ways i set them up . all 3 versions work on big bodies .

big bodies only and need no set up lex , grundy , bane , dd
32-db1mbu-b3-ji2-3(both hits )-bf2mb 51%

medium bodys supes ba etc . i use two ways to get right in their face for this to work 1st j1 crossover (tough to space and unreliable ) , 2nd and better way is b22-we3 timed right will miss and land u on other side point blank (only works if the low 2 lands and cant be done on big bodies )

3(first hit only)-db1mbu-b3-ji2-3(both hits)-bf2mb 48% (49% with j1 crossover start)

small bodies , catwoman . can be started with j1 for extra 1% or j2 for extra 3% and the b22-we3 over trick works the best on smalls .

f1-db1mbu-j2-4-2-bf2mb 42%

as with all mc mb enders if land in corner can be extended with 4-1

kaseyk

Noob
thought i would post one of my useful 2 bar corner combos on here with the low and high dmg starter options .

f1-we2-b1-we3-3-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1d3 55% (this is lowest dmg starter option)
j3-b1-we3-3(both hits)-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-1d3 61% (this is highest dmg starter option)

all the rest of the starters range in between 55-61%

kaseyk

Noob
this is probably the most useful of the 2 bar corner combos . I use it after a blocked wakeup .

d1-4-2-bf2mb-4-1-bf2mb-4-12d3 55%

i really abuse mc mb in corner lol