What's new

INJUSTICE ULTIMATE EDITION PC "Post your experiences here"

lawgamer

Noob
Funny thing: I couldn't see any players online while playing fullscreen, but in windowed mode all is ok.

Troubles: 1) I can't connect with my friends (session is always unavailable) and with some strangers.
2) When I connect with people my keyboard controls are always messed up.

Can you guys help me with this.

Sami

Noob
Just started playing this now. Doing story mode to re-familiarise myself with the game and currently experiencing:

1) jumpiness during stage transitions
2) massive slowdown during clashes
3) just had the first crash-to-desktop during the first Batman vs. Joker match

So far I'm not impressed.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Funny thing: I couldn't see any players online while playing fullscreen, but in windowed mode all is ok.

Troubles: 1) I can't connect with my friends (session is always unavailable) and with some strangers.
2) When I connect with people my keyboard controls are always messed up.

Can you guys help me with this.
Those are problems I've encountered aswell. Had to circumvent the first issue by creating a koth, the second one only happened once to me, but still I'd appreciate any solutions to that.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Got it on PC today and played some matches.

- Player matches never connected for me, I could join rooms easy enough but connecting to players was very hit and miss. Same goes for the connections when playing, the best I had I would say were equal to that of what I get on PSN.
- Controls can be very tricky, setting up a PS2 pad was relatively straight forward, but the game can sometimes re-prioritise your keyboard if you talk via Steam chat, not a huge deal but it did cause a disconnect when it happened at the character select screen.
- Had a couple of very nasty lag spikes, usually occur at the beginning of a game, game is unplayable until these sort themselves out.
- Being unable to connect to friends games on Steam and vice versa, "session is unavailable" coming up a lot.