Immortal

Blind justice....
i have a
i7 3630qm cpu
2.40GHz
8 ram
and extremely fast HD
Intel HD graphics which sucks ,this may be where im getting hit

Downloading on my home cpu now which is a quad core 2.4 but only 4gb of ram but ATI Radeon 4800 hd
Intel HD 3000/4000 is a no go mate, sorry. It's just not a gaming GPU.

Immortal

Blind justice....
WB posted announcement about IGAU MP problem on PC:

"Warner Bros. and the Injustice development team have identified the cause of a matchmaking problem in Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. Reports from the Steam community have been very helpful in pinpointing the problem.

A server configuration error was introduced when the game was made live to the public on Nov-12. We have been in contact with Valve, and Steam engineers are working hard to fix this issue. We will update this community as soon as new information is available."

So i guess its a matter of few days tops.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
WB posted announcement about IGAU MP problem on PC:

"Warner Bros. and the Injustice development team have identified the cause of a matchmaking problem in Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. Reports from the Steam community have been very helpful in pinpointing the problem.

A server configuration error was introduced when the game was made live to the public on Nov-12. We have been in contact with Valve, and Steam engineers are working hard to fix this issue. We will update this community as soon as new information is available."

So i guess its a matter of few days tops.
What about vita frames?

dukemagus

THE Duke
I'm hyped for this launch (will include dubs from all launchs it seems... it'd be intresting to hear a DC story in japanese, and the brazillian dub is fantastic if what i've seen in youtube is right)

Still, i think i'll wait for a discount... it'll give time for high voltage to fix the most dramatic issues too.

Immortal

Blind justice....
What about vita frames?
No news, it's highly unlikely that they gonna fix it. PC version is just broke atm, so they have no choice but to fix it, Vita on the other hand is working just with issues. Not to mention that PC market is huge and PS Vita well its relatively small so its probably not worth it for them.

I'm hyped for this launch (will include dubs from all launchs it seems... it'd be intresting to hear a DC story in japanese, and the brazillian dub is fantastic if what i've seen in youtube is right)

Still, i think i'll wait for a discount... it'll give time for high voltage to fix the most dramatic issues too.
There is no other issues. After they fix the MP problem, there will be only minor one with shadows which isn't even worth mentioning. Game looks and work great on PC.

No news, it's highly unlikely that they gonna fix it. PC version is just broke atm, so they have no choice but to fix it, Vita on the other hand is working just with issues. Not to mention that PC market is huge and PS Vita well its relatively small so its probably not worth it for them.

There is no other issues. After they fix the MP problem, there will be only minor one with shadows which isn't even worth mentioning. Game look and work great on PC.

What's wrong with the shadows?

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR

Far from "fantastic" in my humble opinion.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Multiplayer on PC in now FIXED!

"We have made some adjustments to the online multiplayer server configuration for Steam. Our initial tests show that the matchmaking service is now working for Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition.

Please try out online multiplayer in the game and let us know if it is working on your PC. Warner Bros. is actively monitoring posts in this Steam community forum."

MVA

Noob
i set every preset to the same config in order for them not to get changed from mode to mode
played for about an hour at our weekly gathering yesterday.
buttons would change randomly mid match and would ALWAYS change if we went back to character select.

did anyone else notice they changed the buttons for wagering?

Immortal

Blind justice....
buttons would change randomly mid match and would ALWAYS change if we went back to character select.

Nope, works fine for me. I did set them once yesterday and its fine.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog

setting every preset the same fixed it for me

MVA

Noob
im afraid to try tht tbh lololol.
anyone down to give steam netcode a shot?
well, i did for an hour. and for an hour we had to reset our buttons every match.
EVERY. MATCH.
don't know if anyone else has played local on injustice pc, but got damn. it's not worth it atm.

hopefully a patch comes out soon cuz right now, with the local vs being unplayable, the online not working, and all the other bugs i and other people have come across, i feel like i've wasted $45.

if the online does start working, add me: iMVA

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
well, i did for an hour. and for an hour we had to reset our buttons every match.
EVERY. MATCH.
don't know if anyone else has played local on injustice pc, but got damn. it's not worth it atm.

hopefully a patch comes out soon cuz right now, with the local vs being unplayable, the online not working, and all the other bugs i and other people have come across, i feel like i've wasted $45.

if the online does start working, add me: iMVA

cant find your steam id :/ look for me im jonnitti

Sami

Noob
First I was upset that the UK had to wait 2 weeks to get Injustice on PC. Didn't realise that the early US release was just a beta test. Thanks for finding all this stuff guys, hopefully it'll all be fixed for when the game launches properly at the end of the month!