What's new

INJUSTICE ULTIMATE EDITION PC "Post your experiences here"

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
How the matchmaking and stuff now guys? Everything working? How's it stacking up after you've had time to play it vs the console versions?

gdf

Noob
I'd like to second shaowebb's question. How is the online currently? Or are we still waiting to get patched?

Immortal

Blind justice....
How the matchmaking and stuff now guys? Everything working? How's it stacking up after you've had time to play it vs the console versions?
I'd like to second shaowebb's question. How is the online currently? Or are we still waiting to get patched?
MP works fine (it actually was fixed day 2) but game was released atm only in USA (29 November for the rest of the world) so finding opponent sometimes takes a while. Imo best version of the game available.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Patch for IGAU on PC will be avaible next week.

Fixes list:

Multiplayer Matchmaking Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed issues causing players to be stuck at the ‘looking for opponents’ screen
  • Fixed issues related to the Join Game system
  • Fixed a problem with players getting stuck in lobbies in Survivor if one player disconnects at a critical time
  • Fixed crashes related to Steam invites
  • Fixed a problem where players are unable to join a Player KOTH/Survivor match of 6 or more people if someone leaves
  • Fixed a problem where players get stuck in their own rooms and cannot progress in Survivor and KOTH matches
  • Fixed a problem where DLC characters and skins become no longer available after inviting a player to KOTH or Survivor that has not booted the game
Graphics Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed a black screen crash when Shadow Quality option on NVIDIA cards is set to max
  • Added proper support for NVIDIA Optimus chipset
  • Fixed a problem with ATOC support on AMD cards

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Immortal where did you get these notes?

Also online has no challenge and normally consists of single digit numbers. I'm hoping that this patch helps things out because I want to play dammit lol

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Yes the game will run at 60 fps.

The game however just has some programming problems with it. Your nvidia card SHOULD easily be able to handle this... however High Voltage Software probably didn't do too good on the nvidia testing because there are lots of reports saying that those with nvidia cards will have a drastically different experience (sometimes, and this experience is the game crashing lol )
Same problem with MK9, you think they would have learned, but nope. Shitty programming ftw

Immortal

Blind justice....
Immortal where did you get these notes?

Also online has no challenge and normally consists of single digit numbers. I'm hoping that this patch helps things out because I want to play dammit lol
Steam is youre friend, my friend. :)

Also its only released in USA atm, where most people who wanted it already had it on console so its normal.

Same problem with MK9, you think they would have learned, but nope. Shitty programming ftw
Maybe in USA. In EU MK has almost all the time around 40 - 200 people online and there is no problem with finding an opponent on ranked or not.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Steam is youre friend, my friend. :)

Also its only released in USA atm, where most people who wanted it already had it on console so its normal.

Maybe in USA. In EU MK has almost all the time around 40 - 200 people online and there is no problem with finding an opponent on ranked or not.
The issue was it not reading NVIDIA graphics properly, not how many people play online.

Immortal

Blind justice....
The issue was it not reading NVIDIA graphics properly, not how many people play online.
This only happens if you play on laptop with dual GPU configuration, which is pretty uncommon here in EU, people usually have desktops for gaming.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
One thing I don’t get is why I can max this game out. I don’t have anything to crazy just a 660ti. The game never uses more then 30% of my gpu or 20% of my cpu. Yet I have to turn things down just to get 60 fps.

Immortal

Blind justice....
One thing I don’t get is why I can max this game out. I don’t have anything to crazy just a 660ti. The game never uses more then 30% of my gpu or 20% of my cpu. Yet I have to turn things down just to get 60 fps.
What CPU do you have?

Injustice same as MK is based on modified Unreal Engine 2.5/3.0 it's mostly CPU dependent and uses 2 cores only total.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Weird, i got 3570k @ 4,5 GHz and a side from shadows (which i have set to 3 of 4) i got all maxed out in fullHD and got rock solid 60 fps.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
u guys need to stop talking on this thread, until the 29th.
this makes me sad that i still have to wait 4 more days while u all are playing :(

Immortal

Blind justice....
A patch was released today for Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition to fix several issues related to online multiplayer matchmaking and graphics card compatibility.

Players with Steam auto-updates enabled will automatically receive this patch. Please try out the updated game and let us know if you have any problems. Warner Bros. is actively monitoring posts in this Steam community forum.

List of Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed issues causing players to be stuck at the ‘looking for opponents’ screen
  • Fixed issues related to the Join Game system
  • Fixed a problem with players getting stuck in lobbies in Survivor if one player disconnects at a critical time
  • Fixed crashes related to Steam invites
  • Fixed a problem where players are unable to join a Player KOTH/Survivor match of 6 or more people if someone leaves
  • Fixed a problem where players get stuck in their own rooms and cannot progress in Survivor and KOTH matches
  • Fixed a problem where DLC characters and skins become no longer available after inviting a player to KOTH or Survivor that has not booted the game
  • Fixed a black screen crash when Shadow Quality option on NVIDIA cards is set to max
  • Added proper support for NVIDIA Optimus chipset
  • Fixed a problem with ATOC support on AMD cards

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
My steam username is Orochi, add me and let's try to get some private matches cause i cannot find anyone online dunno what's going on :/

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I don't know why, but the game is running so slow on my pc and my pc is no slouch.

im using a nvidia geforce gtx 670m. Anyone know how to make it run fast?

Immortal

Blind justice....
I don't know why, but the game is running so slow on my pc and my pc is no slouch.

im using a nvidia geforce gtx 670m. Anyone know how to make it run fast?
It was said already in this thread:

Open nVidia Control Panel > 3D Settings > Add Injustice > Scroll down and set VSYNC = OFF

Dual GPU (laptops) mean trouble in some cases.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
It was said already in this thread:

Open nVidia Control Panel > 3D Settings > Add Injustice > Scroll down and set VSYNC = OFF

Dual GPU (laptops) mean trouble in some cases.

I tried that, that wasn't the problem. I messed around with the settings and now its working great. I still have vsync on. my system is a quad core 3.6ghtz, 16gb ddr3 ram

I don't know if this is the right place to place this but the region block has to go. It takes me a l;ong time to fond any ranked games and the lobbies are jam packed with 2 people most of the time =\

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
i played private matches with my friends, netcode is decent. however the rooms are all empty..

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
This game has some weird bugs in it with setting. If you turn off anti aliasing you can see people online. Its going to suck if we all have to play with the same setting. So we may need to test this out more.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Just invaded the London servers. Still played very good in koth. So far I don’t think there is a need for the region lock.