What's new

INJUSTICE ULTIMATE EDITION PC "Post your experiences here"

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Folks on PC are showing up on other boards to post impressions and I am eager to hear all your experiences about online, frame rates, and general thoughts.

For better or worse lay it all out in here. Screenshots/Vids encouraged if possible.

gdf

Noob
Can someone that's good with computers answer me this question?
I looked at the requirements of the game, and it seems I'm fine except for two things.

My Processor is Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30 GHZ 2.30 Ghz
(Don't know what it means but the minimum requirements asked for 2.40 GHz)

My Video Card is nvidia GEFORCE GT 630M 2GB.

Will this run at 60 frames per second? Or am I looking at a disappointment waiting to happen?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I looked at the requirements of the game, and it seems I'm fine except for two things.

Will this run at 60 frames per second? Or am I looking at a disappointment waiting to happen?
Yes the game will run at 60 fps.

The game however just has some programming problems with it. Your nvidia card SHOULD easily be able to handle this... however High Voltage Software probably didn't do too good on the nvidia testing because there are lots of reports saying that those with nvidia cards will have a drastically different experience (sometimes, and this experience is the game crashing lol )

Reactions: gdf
E

Eldriken

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz <- minimum
Intel Core i5-750 2.67 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz or better <- recommended

You've got the CPU aspect covered.

As far as the video card, I dunno. You will probably want to look into a new one. I didn't look up any info on the card. :p

Reactions: gdf
E

Eldriken

Still can't edit my posts...

Anyway, I just looked up a few reviews for your card. You should be alright depending on your settings.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Been playing for like an hour and I have nothing negative to report. Game runs at a steady 60 fps except during a few stage transitions in which case it dips to 55.
I had heard online Multiplayer wasn't working yesterday. Is it up and functional now? If so how do down back forward motions feel online as well as strings like Green Arrow's F2D13? Those things online are pretty bad on Xbox 360 so I'd love a comparison of offline to online regarding those in particular.

I had heard online Multiplayer wasn't working yesterday. Is it up and functional now? If so how do down back forward motions feel online as well as strings like Green Arrow's F2D13? Those things online are pretty bad on Xbox 360 so I'd love a comparison of offline to online regarding those in particular.

Oh yea. Online isn't working yet. I don't play FG's online so I didnt bother to check.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Guys I have an i7 laptop and am having an atrocious experience

The game run at like 3FPS lol and basically is unplayable

I do extreme high end video editing on this sucker

Ill post specs tonight but as of now it's unplayable

Immortal

Blind justice....
Guys I have an i7 laptop and am having an atrocious experience

The game run at like 3FPS lol and basically is unplayable

I do extreme high end video editing on this sucker

Ill post specs tonight but as of now it's unplayable
GPU?

If Nvidia -> Open nVidia Control Panel > 3D Settings > Add Injustice > Scroll down and set VSYNC = OFF

That should fix it, common problem on laptops with dual gpu.

No problems on my end.

My specs are:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel i5-2500 Quad Core CPU 3.3 Ghz
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 1GB
8 GB RAM

GPU?

If Nvidia -> Open nVidia Control Panel > 3D Settings > Add Injustice > Scroll down and set VSYNC = OFF

I wouldnt recommend that. Screen tearing gets pretty bad. I would only do that as a last resort. After lowering resolution, anti aliasing, etc.

Immortal

Blind justice....
No problems on my end.

My specs are:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel i5-2500 Quad Core CPU 3.3 Ghz
Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 1GB
8 GB RAM
No problem for you coz you dont have laptop with dual gpu. ;) Lowering details wont do him any good, since its a bug in drivers (for dual gpu configs), so go straight to vsync like i wrote above. Tearing in IGAU shouldn't be that bad.

I just want to add if you guys are having slow-mo problems or some random fps drops. Just try lowering shadows or turn them off completely. I was having fps drops when I played as Lex Luthor and that solved any problems I had with it. It runs great though, hopefully they will figure out what's wrong with the multiplayer soon.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
GPU?

i have a
i7 3630qm cpu
2.40GHz
8 ram
and extremely fast HD
Intel HD graphics which sucks ,this may be where im getting hit

Downloading on my home cpu now which is a quad core 2.4 but only 4gb of ram but ATI Radeon 4800 hd

Firstly, here are my PC specs:

Intel i7-3930k
16GB DDR3 RAM
2 x MSI Lightning GTX680's in SLI
etc etc

Game runs silky smooth for me at MAX settings, always get a rock solid 120FPS. Here are some stills I captured. The difference is massive...but when actually playing the game and seeing it in motion, not much of a difference.

1st = Xbox 360 ver
2nd = PC Low Settings
3rd = PC Max Settings

:(

and u cant add one to laptops right?

F***!!!!! Well at least i have my work cpu, it could build a nuclear rocket ship

On laptops, the only things you can really change is the RAM and Hard Drive. Everything else, forget about it. The Intel HD Graphics are also soldered onto the motherboard so yeah...Non-upgradable. Only the REALLLLLLLLY expensive gaming laptops give you the option to upgrade the CPU/Graphics Card but even then, it's too expensive to go ahead with it. Build yourself a decent gaming PC and you'll be set for years.