What's new

Injustice - Team Finish Him Interviews Hector Sanchez + Brief Black Adam Gameplay Footage

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Ummm when they said, characters ( yes plural) who have appeared in trailers, who were they talking about?

I could only think of the "ice" beam in the announcment trailer, I cannot think of another trailer that has a possible playble character (other than darkseid who was a stage transition perhaps.

I might start a thread we need a fresh specualtion one :p
That's a good question. It surely isn't a trailer I have seen, unless they were referencing Black Adam and Ares possibly?

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Ummm when they said, characters ( yes plural) who have appeared in trailers, who were they talking about?

I could only think of the "ice" beam in the announcment trailer, I cannot think of another trailer that has a possible playble character (other than darkseid who was a stage transition perhaps.

I might start a thread we need a fresh specualtion one :p

The boot in the first Aquaman reveal trailer when they are in the throne room?

I$AAC

Noob
So, is anyone with some french talents (or a french speaker with english talents) working on a translation of http://www.finish-him.com/topic1777.html ?

It probably has some juicy character specific bits in there.

I gave it to my girlfriend to read ( she speak French, but she's a bit rusty) and this is pretty much the gist of it.

Black Adam: Has an air dash and can double jump. He has a move where he calls lightning from the clouds above (Nightwolf anyone) and win winpose he grinds his boots on your face, calls down lightning to strike you and laughs. She said that he also has a dive kick of sorts.

Deathstroke: he's pretty much the best zoned in the game next to Arrow. He has guns, machine guns, anti air rocket launchers and grenade launchers. She says that his damage output up close is pretty average compared to the rest of the roster but he can keep you out with gun attacks and anti air with rockets and sword attacks

Working on the rest of the post right now...

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I gave it to my girlfriend to read ( she speak French, but she's a bit rusty) and this is pretty much the gist of it.

Black Adam: Has an air dash and can double jump. He has a move where he calls lightning from the clouds above (Nightwolf anyone) and win winpose he grinds his boots on your face, calls down lightning to strike you and laughs. She said that he also has a dive kick of sorts.

Deathstroke: he's pretty much the best zoned in the game next to Arrow. He has guns, machine guns, anti air rocket launchers and grenade launchers. She says that his damage output up close is pretty average compared to the rest of the roster but he can keep you out with gun attacks and anti air with rockets and sword attacks

Working on the rest of the post right now...
Very nice. Some good info already. A "rocket launcher", huh...

I$AAC

Noob
Lex: he's slow, but is a good ranged fighter. He has an elbow dash move but very punishable on block. His armor takes a while to activate. His vacuum move cannot be comboed off of. Has long pokes, can set traps, and fire rockets from the sky.

I$AAC

Noob
Oh and for the deathstroke portion it mentioned he has grenades AND rockets. Not sure if they are one in the same

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Not reading through three pages to see if it's been mentioned but holy shit Black Adam looks like Ed Boon with nerfed eyebrows.

Really want his trailer out tomorrow. Dude looks like the basis of the word 'pimp.'

Not sure if there's any problem with doing this.. but this is what Google Chrome translates that page to:

Hi all! Finally, the embargo is lifted, and we can reveal to you what we have learned from our famous morning in warner! This article is a summary of what the Doc and I saw ... and we will try to make you also an account of the characters we've played the most. Before we begin, a word about the atmosphere of the game! The music and sound effects contribute greatly to the atmosphere. We were quite impressed with the sound quality of the game from explosion of a car in the Joker laugh, everything is on hearts and we want to bring the sound back (even if there was a little hard!). In terms of graphics, nothing to do with the manga version of Paris! The game is beautiful, very beautiful .... Personally I find it very very successful and much more beautiful than mk or street.Less categorical than mk pa r example internships very dark (the factory or Arkham Asylum) and internships that allow enough light to discover a little less dull colors (the street or the throne room of aquaman). Menu trainingis very comprehensive! We find the same modes as in the more traditional fighting games but with a huge addition, the properties of each shot is displayed on the screen. Frame, frame advantage, which is safe or not, what is tried, which is low, which is overhead, etc. best anti air. This is an extensive menu provided and honestly it will change a lot of things about our approach the game The goal is to provide what is needed for people who are not casual and easy access to the competition .... . StarLabs, this is a new menu, it was really cool, we should do missions to earn things. example it embodies the Cat Catwoman to override lasers, you can jump and use assets cat for successful mission, we must avoid the cops who turn abruptly with a flashlight! Haha frankly it was fun, it's a casual side a little cute. It's fun, clean and very nice. You can also talk to a mission'' Captain Marvel vs. Black Adam, where everyone has enchainer more combos than the other to win the mission ... a little less casual suddenly, it looked fun and not so easy! Specifically, this mode allows you to leave a little of the unique fighting game and kiffer a bit on each character. IN fact, his character will ach Star labs that include twenty mission ... it will help to know a little more about each story level (FYI the batmobile catwoman must fly at some point), but also to take a breath of oxygen by changing some kind (platform or infiltration priori )wagger The system is also different from what we have seen or tested so far. Indeed, it can now be used when one has lost a first life bar (though you could previously use any time) and it can be a great counter or stop a combo. No real system implementation (but we already knew that), but rather a new tool that will allow more things than expected. System a bit long to understand, I will not say more not to say bullshit ... But a good addition to priori! Shots charge can be "loaded" special moves (like eg the system mortal kombat) by pressing R2 when the attack will hit the opponent. Far from being anecdotal, it takes more than a timing ex mk, but allows more mind because the opponent never knows whether the coup will be boosted or not ... This consumes a bar special course. 's characters the doc tested: Obviously the doc tested THE JOKER hahaha Frankly its intro is super top, although it traumatizes a cop but it is still more morbid than what we see, there is clearly a for censorship teasing ... the cop is obviously dead, probably due to the acid saw his head. It is fun to talk to holding his head in his hands, then he throws down. Joker is very very bad, he has a pretty impressive strength, by cons I can easily confirm that it is boring to take hand and the bedrooms Doc had a little trouble, its possibilities are combos with bombs that boosts thanks to meter: Basically he throws his bombs, then pulled in with his magnum to explode. It also scales are small jaws clack clack on the ground at various distances ... Rather interesting because if the opponent jumps he gets bitten and it propels the opponent in the air. Joker can reset combos with one acid to continue the pressure (note I managed to escape from it once, or it was a bad timing from the doc or the shot does not reset properly in midscreen). The doc did not get big combos with him for lack of time, its weakness is clearly the time it takes to prepare his attacks except the gun (start up frames). It has anti air against a very interesting (d2) which can enchainer with b3 to propel the opponent against a wall and start a combo. The Joker has no double jump as Black Adam for example. Black Adam You'll be pleased to learn that he has hair, and he has his traditional dress! Very hefty! Break his win is huge, he puts his foot on the guy to the ground and fucking his mouth, he raises his hand in the air laughing and then ... BAM lightning falls on him and completes the man, of course it does him nothing and memory continues to laugh. It can make use of black clouds full play to send the lightning on the opponent. It has air dash, very fast and double jump (This is clearly a character air. It has the same movement as Lightning captain marvel in MK vs DC, this movement of lightning can continue a combo if the opponent is still in the air. A bit like lightning Rain unless the opponent is bounced violently. divekick It has a very fast. It also has an electric wave just like captain marvel of MK vs DC (or psycho crusher buffalo for those who do not know mk vs dc). The characters I tested: Deathstroke The guy is a first zonneur. It has an arsenal that make remote corner of the player screen it can fire a salvo of rockets in a straight line (which is 3hits, 2in above, one below), a rocket AA, it has a kind of poke the gun (double shot gun), grenades and when it amplifies his shots, he finished his salvos of rockets by a shot grenade launcher. He also uses his sword to launch attacks spinning a spin (but does not AA), and attack (which also AA). Clearly it will be very difficult to approach as versatile and as good in melee at shooting ... It is fast enough and jump rather high. I managed to chain some combos with him and it was the looks pretty nice. I did not quite understand his special attack (round). seems that boost its capabilities but nothing sure. Indulgence however, he hits really low melee (little damage reports by other characters tested ...). According to this doc is a personal wound ... Personally I like Lex Luthor Character heavy at first, it has still some fast movements. Already in the sequence of shots to the body body (the first is a little slow to come out, but others keep coming well). Moreover it has a very fast dash elbow allows him to approach the melee (but which is completely unsafe). It has a nice arsenal distance with rockets falling from the sky, a spear projection it can load in order to make a defensive shield (which can also AA) and drones that launches into the air and firing on the enemy. has also its "vacuum" that attracts the enemy towards him, but then rejects it in the corner of the screen (which does not start or continue a combo as was the case in the video!). I managed to put some small combos with him ... Few shots but that hurt. His special (round) allows him to summon a shield that blocks attack, but it is very slow to implement ... To see the wear, but a bit unusual at first. Clearly Luthor seems versatile enough even if its slowness may make it unattractive to play. It is or a brute melee or a raw shot, but it is balanced. Aquaman I did not really understand all the fish man, but it seems to be a personal combo. tridents Its different strokes him adversire can swing the in the air or make it bounce.'s not easy to give an opinion because I have only played twice, but it looks promising. blows It has to load and armor and can throw his trident ... Raven Raven is a character that moves air very quickly. Follower of telekinesis, she can make him flying his opponent across the screen. She strokes midway and is very fast in his combos ( it has a side catwoman for its speed). She can teleport and start his combos after an attack as it raises the opponent (one side eptit ermac in achieving it seems!). His special attack (on ) the is turning into a demon. All his attacks are then amplified for a while and it allows him to beat very hard for a short time! This is not a DLC! Green Lantern Another personal that we had little time to explore. seems a bit slow but has an impressive arsenal. His shooting attack (a gatling) is very fast and chained hits. attacks It may vary according to different scopes and is therefore surprising. has an attack proximity, a projection distance and long distance shooting. Story Mode: We do not intentionally too immersed in the story mode, you may say that Superman is not kidding lol ... The music is great ... Otherwise level sets it there is a whole lot!! Twenty different courses, with all interactions, from Manor Bruce Wayne arkham asylum through the island of the Amazons. All very successful, they emit a special atmosphere and are a huge plus for the game Balancer a cart or a missile in the face of the enemy that has no price (small personal preference, explosive helium canisters ....). should know that the version that we tested did not give access to everything but I honestly think this was the final version. Hopefully not go too far ... BUT THIS GAME WILL BE A KILLER!!! N Do not hesitate to give your mind about your feelings in view of the gameplay videos released ... With Doc we really wanted to explore more possibilities with a minimum of time ... So we could miss some interesting things

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, one thing people forget is you can shut/turn off "lobby chat" in MK9....which comes useful lol