What's new

Injustice - Team Finish Him Interviews Hector Sanchez + Brief Black Adam Gameplay Footage

Plop

Noob
Did i hear him right? Did he say that Europeans can play people in America..."on Xbox, yes", meaning "on ps3, no"? What's the actual point in that??
To be honest I could barely hear it, can someone clarify this for me?

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
There's absolutely no way to know until release, even NRS doesn't know.
People could play from different pats of the US and test it? It's not like it's completely unverifiable, obviously a lot can change on release but it's not like they have no clue as to how their netcode will perform.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Looks like he's a floater. It'd be pretty slick if you could crossover an opponent on wakeup and cross them up from the side you came from using that trap the SRK article mentioned.

trufenix

bye felicia
People could play from different pats of the US and test it? It's not like it's completely unverifiable, obviously a lot can change on release but it's not like they have no clue as to how their netcode will perform.
When its just the 20 or so NRS guys bouncing packets around a private xbl / psn network or even an intercompany lan / wan thats a totally different picture than when its a thousand people reaching out to all corners of the earth over real xbl / psn.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Looks like he's a floater. It'd be pretty slick if you could crossover an opponent on wakeup and cross them up from the side you came from using that trap the SRK article mentioned.
This.

If you still have that video of Superman doing it you should really consider making a thread about it. I'm pretty sure the majority of people don't know what you are talking about here and it's something honestly pretty awesome.

Did someone already post this? New update on SRK:

What is being done to prevent infinites?
The hot fix patching system is much improved, allowing us to tweak many parameters that were not possible before.

Are there limits on combo ability – juggle or string limits?
The only limits in place are that most specials have a unique ID. If the same special is done again in the same combo, it will have different properties. For example, some cannot be meter burned again if already done once in a combo. Others might have a different reaction or have no hit box. Inside of juggles, characters get heavier and heavier with each hit, which also naturally limits combos.

Will there be button shortcuts?
For those playing on an 5-6 button arcade stick there are shortcuts you can take advantage of. For example 1+2 = interact with background objects, 2+4+6 = supermove, and 1+3 = throw. So if someone wants to, they can play using a PDP Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Edition stick, Mortal Kombat Tournament stick, or any custom made traditional 6 button layout and won’t have problems.

What are the different properties for hit states?
There are some, like throws, that are inescapable when you throw someone out of a disabled state (like in active recovery frames after a missed attack). Several characters power abilities will affect hit states as well. For example Superman ignores armor when his power is active. Bane adds armor (and projectile invulnerability) to some of his attacks depending on his current venom level. Wonder Woman takes less chip damage when she is in sword and shield stance.​

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Did someone already post this? New update on SRK:
What are the different properties for hit states?
There are some, like throws, that are inescapable when you throw someone out of a disabled state (like in active recovery frames after a missed attack). Several characters power abilities will affect hit states as well. For example Superman ignores armor when his power is active. Bane adds armor (and projectile invulnerability) to some of his attacks depending on his current venom level. Wonder Woman takes less chip damage when she is in sword and shield stance.

Wow.... Superman could go through armored moves while his power mode is active? That is pretty sick lol.

And it also sounds like Bane's venom levels aren't temporary and might actually be stackable over the course of the battle. Kinda Hakan-like in a way.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I wish I knew exactly what 1-6 (specifically the 4-6 half) were by their standards so I could better imagine what these inputs'll feel like on a stick on both default layout and in my hypothetical custom ones.

Either way, it's really awesome that those shortcuts exist. Thanks for the heads up, Killzone.

trufenix

bye felicia
1,2,3 = Attacks
4 = Trait
5 = Stage
6 = Meter

Actually, shit I don't know cause that says stage is a macro. I just assumed based on the movelist screens.

trufenix

bye felicia
i'm kinda curious why super isn't just 1+2+3. That seems to make the most sense, unless they were concerned about OS' with throw escape.

I wish I knew exactly what 1-6 (specifically the 4-6 half) were by their standards so I could better imagine what these inputs'll feel like on a stick on both default layout and in my hypothetical custom ones.
Either way, it's really awesome that those shortcuts exist. Thanks for the heads up, Killzone.
For me the upper line will be 2, 1, 3 ... perfect for stage interactions (2+1), throws (1+3) + easy strings (1,1,1 / 1, 1, 2).
Don't know about the lower line though. Probably 4, Meter Burn ... 6? But activating 2+4+6 would be kinda weird. Actually I wouldn't even need the 6, what ever it is. Maybe it will be more like 4, Meter Burn, LT, RT and I'll use that to activate the super.

What ever feels the most natural :D

Edit: Oh yeah, 5+6 are obviously meter burn and stage interactions, but what's 5 and what's 6.

It's detailed in The Watchtower Primer, I've got to edit some of the PS3 controls because it's not correct, and add some shorcut notations but you can get a decent idea of standard Fight Stick layout. Expect it in v3.

trufenix

bye felicia
It has to be a misprint. RT is stage interaction and super LT+RT. If super is 2+4+m then stage is 2+4 or super is 1+2+m.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
From Newsarama's article:
"At a recent sit-down with NetherRealm in New York, NY, we got to see the official debuts of Raven and Black Adam (Shazam's villainous counterpart), as well as teases of Doomsday and a couple of characters who have appeared in trailers but are officially being kept under wraps."

Speclation time. <3

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
The lack of hitstun makes it less useful than either of those, I think (offensively speaking).