What's new

Injustice - Team Finish Him Interviews Hector Sanchez + Brief Black Adam Gameplay Footage

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
OH. MY. SHIT.

The talk about the frame data and training mode stuff just made me cream my fucking pants. HITBOX DATA?????????????????????????????

IGAU is the fighter of the generation. Fucking A.
I'm seriously just going to spend half my time in training mode in this game. It just sounds way too fucking good. They give you everything.

Skitzo

Noob
I think they're gonna reveal Adam the same way they revealed Raven.

Putting him up against in the Battle Arena, look on the Injustice fb

Ceflapod

Noob
What are you talking about?
In the article I posted:

"Throughout, you'll interact with not just the playable characters, but a large roster of cameos as well - everyone from Martian Manhunter to Hugo Strange to Kilowog can be found in the backgrounds of scenes (and some of them can help you out during battles)."

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Awesome interview.

I feel like it would be funny to invite scrubs to online practice, and just beat them up for 30 minutes without actually letting them practice. See how long they last before they left. #Kappa

Awesome interview.

I feel like it would be funny to invite scrubs to online practice, and just beat them up for 30 minutes without actually letting them practice. See how long they last before they left. #Kappa
I think everyone who wants legit practice are going to use Online Practice mode, others who care too much about Rank are going to use Player/Ranked or use it until they unlock what they want. I personally will just use Practice Mode when ever I try to play someone of worth, just seems better and more convenient.

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm hoping it works like TTT2 where you can just practice until a match pops up, they really need to work on ways to miminalize downtime.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think everyone who wants legit practice are going to use Online Practice mode, others who care too much about Rank are going to use Player/Ranked or use it until they unlock what they want. I personally will just use Practice Mode when ever I try to play someone of worth, just seems better and more convenient.
I feel like you and I will be practicing online with each other like every day. :)

#nohomotho

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
"One of the missions I did had a simple task: defeat Harley Quinn. What made this match random was that Two-Face is part of the mission, standing in the background tossing his coin and yelling out heads or tails, correspond to the first and second players respectively. As the sides are called out, he takes pot shots at the fighter whose side is called out. Here I am pulling off one of my sexy combos on Harley and it stops, only to see that Two-Face isn’t there to look cute in the background. I found this to be an extremely cool addition to the mission, and it’s things like these that help set S.T.A.R. Labs apart and keep it interesting."-Shoryuken

shoryuken said:
Adam’s trait button (described at the demo as the “superhero power” button) summons three orbs of electricity that rotate around him, similar to Vergil’s spiral swords in UMvC3 but with a couple key differences. First of all, while they do damage to the opponent on contact, they do not put the opponent into hit-stun. More importantly, they nullify opponent’s attacks and projectiles, making it an amazing tool for getting in on other zoners, especially when used with his aforementioned traps.
That sounds awesome!