What's new

Injustice - Story Mode Trailer Featuring Joker Gameplay and Much More!

Not Lex man, I bet you, looks too curvy and womanly like, look at those hips and curves you even see some boobs. Looks like Black Widow costume from Avengers movie.
If the video was stopped to late, before it shows the person on the ground is bald, plus that piece of metal is off of lex's suit, trust me it is lex

I think NRS is purposely holding off on Aquaman cus they gonna make him so hype and badass, he'll be fucking shit up, since he's so laughed on, people are curious to see if he's a joke or badass in Injustice.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
or..no way in Atlantis hahaha
lame jokes are lame :/
But goddammit I just wanna see him!
Don't worry, it will come soon enough. When it does, hopefully we will get Mutton Chop Aquaman from the first few issues of the JL new 52 reboot. I would lol so hard at that.

Don't worry, it will come soon enough. When it does, hopefully we will get Mutton Chop Aquaman from the first few issues of the JL new 52 reboot. I would lol so hard at that.
As long as we dont get the silly aquaman from the 60's or whatever lol I'll be happy.
New 52 would be amazing though

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
dam Superman and Wonderwoman as the evil dicators, that armry looks amazing... the storyline here is simply GDLK!