What's new

Injustice - Story Mode Trailer Featuring Joker Gameplay and Much More!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
He did voice work for a DC Universe Online add-on released last year June.
Thats because he was still Contract with them, but they did give him a nod off by calling it "The Last Laugh"

Wow this is the first Trailer i actually dig the Jokers voice, its alot more Sinister,
not that Mark Hamils wasn't he's the best Joker ever, his Joker is like a Hyperactive mad man, that has a joke for everything, and doesn't give a fuck, who pisses you off because he think its funny

this one is very Reminiscent one to the Red Hood type of Joker, i love the slight lisp too, really Joker Vibe, i cant see this one jumping around the place like Hamils one as much, i can see him being more detailed with his plans, patient and careful, and a Joker who actually gets pissed off, unlike Hamils one , you can donky punch Hamils Joker Mother to death and he still be laughing haha,
This is a Joker that pisses you off because he enjoys pissing you off,,, and he also thinks its funny haha

Lex stopped him and also anyone noticed the Amazons vs Ares army and Hal is wearing a yellow ring
in his new regime outfit so the powers turn yellow i guess.
are you sure they weren't atlanteans vs amazons? also i think hal will redeem himself and be a gl later in the story

Cruz

Banned
are you sure they weren't atlanteans vs amazons? also i think hal will redeem himself and be a gl later in the story
Ares is in the game....... and yes near the end Hal will be redeemed i guess but this means he takes the ring
from Sinestro but the good part is with Hal being yellow NR can make a Sinestro alt skin.

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm just not seeing it without the hooks on the side, but I'll take your word for it. I'm no lantern expert.

Also, at about 1:15, thati s definitely Flash's alt. not that you can tell anything except the head bolts.

Atsumachi

I just don't know
Hal is definitely wearing a Sinestro corps uniform, the logo is spot on. I'm gonna speculate that Hal comes to Bruce not to fight him, but gives him a yellow power ring to help combat supermans forces. It would explain the bat helmet being put on the table, as Bruce would start using a Sinestro corps uniform.

But that's just hopeful speculation.

Cruz

Banned
Hal is definitely wearing a Sinestro corps uniform, the logo is spot on. I'm gonna speculate that Hal comes to Bruce not to fight him, but gives him a yellow power ring to help combat supermans forces. It would explain the bat helmet being put on the table, as Bruce would start using a Sinestro corps uniform.

But that's just hopeful speculation.
You do realize Sinestro stands for order and dictatorship?

Atsumachi

I just don't know
You do realize Sinestro stands for order and dictatorship?
I'm thinking that Sinestro would want Bruce as a power ring user so that way he could have a chance to take down supes. Not because Sinestro would want order to be restored, but to have powerful foes fight and kill each other off so he can swoop in and seize the moment.

Sinestro would probably send Hal to recruit Bruce to make sure that Bruce puts on the ring.