What's new

Injustice - Story Mode Trailer Featuring Joker Gameplay and Much More!

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Wow, just wow. And with wow, I don't mean the shitty ass MMO for which you have to pay one million dollars *Dr. Evil* in one year...

I know that this is pretty old by now, but still ... MY GOD DAMN BODY IS READY!
"My body is ready!"??? LOL you guys are too funny ;D my body is ready too though..

Spletty

Grandmaster
We get to see almost every announced character's alt, I don't like any if them :( but now I'm even more hype. Thanks NRS.

it's female, its got wings, there's a mace on the ground, and it doesn't look like any of Diana's goons. It's either Hawkgirl or the biggest troll ever.
It's Hawkgirl for sure, since she even seems to have the same color theme: green, yellow and red.
The question is if she is only a character in the story, or if she is playable as well. I always suspected her to be playable, but we will so ... maybe Ed Boons hate is just TOO STRONK!

Zoid i heard the cartwheel is actually her dash
hell no that cartwheel is not her dash, that has to be a command move because if she actually has a dash that hits and causes block stun tht would be fkn dumb. She has a cartwheel dash that doesnt hit also tho. So theres gotta be 2 versions of this

SLy

Noob
Guys, who was the guy that said, "it's payback time?" Was that just an alt for Arrow?

around 1:40
No that's the Original Deathstroke without the outfit.

What Im trying to figure out is who is that guy at 1:47.. Based off his design and color Im hoping that's Sinestro. You cant have Green Lantern without Sinestro.. If it is Then Im all set

it's female, its got wings, there's a mace on the ground, and it doesn't look like any of Diana's goons. It's either Hawkgirl or the biggest troll ever.

thanks im on my work puter and its a pain in the ass getting screen shots that look like someone

SLy

Noob
thanks im on my work puter and its a pain in the ass getting screen shots that look like someone
Pause at the end of 1:49 and you will see the boobs. That is definitely hawkgirl. Its easier to see if you have it on 720p