What's new

Injustice - Story Mode Trailer Featuring Joker Gameplay and Much More!

Look at the background guys, it's yellowish, it could just be making his Green Suit look like a Yellow Hue.

Omg, that soundtrack was GODLIKE, who made it?

trufenix

bye felicia
I took some more shots to clear up debates, I'll spoiler them to keep from ruining the thread:

This is most definitely batman's alt, note the buckle and the different arm guards

GL's alt, not sure if Yellow Lantern inspired or not. Upon closer inspection, it looks like Bat's is wearing his alt, which is interesting because...

In this shot, Lantern (in alt) deposits Batman's default gear (note the buckle). Does Batman fool Lantern or are they working together?

Old Snake (Deathstroke) from the left, note Diana's very US inspired shield.

Old Snake from the right.

Are Harley's clothes inspired from somewhere? Also, that Lex alt is just terrible.

The collar gives this away as Harley's alt. Also, Alt harley is blonde. Default has red/black/green.

God I hate this alt.

So is Dick Grayson just replacing Tim entirely? Cause this looks very Red Robin-y.

Apparently dictator superman has a stylist. Also, Alt Diana's face is way better than default.

A couple of what is obviously Hawk Girl.

Edit: Also, that's Superman breaking out of a GL construct, not Kryptonite so we can add GL to the list of guys who turn on him too.

shig

kool guy
hell no that cartwheel is not her dash, that has to be a command move because if she actually has a dash that hits and causes block stun tht would be fkn dumb. She has a cartwheel dash that doesnt hit also tho. So theres gotta be 2 versions of this
In the playable builds so far her dash was a cartwheel. It might have changed.

Tolkeen

/wrists

Eye patch guy could be Deadshot, colors match too.
It's deathstroke, in the comics deathstroke loses an eye and is seen sometimes wearing an eyepatch. This is hinted at in the new "Arrow" tv show, with all of the pictures of arrows in deathstrokes mask, and with a fight scene where an arrow is shot at his eye, but he snatches it out of the air.

ehhh, pretty good story mode trailer and thats about it. Can't really say you can take much out of it when it comes to gameplay.

trufenix

bye felicia
Not Lex man, I bet you, looks too curvy and womanly like, look at those hips and curves you even see some boobs. Looks like Black Widow costume from Avengers movie.
You have to time the pause perfectly, but the head of that body is definitely bald. Looks like Supes tears Lex from his suit.

1:45 aquaman wrecking shit ?
Good catch bro. Also, are those Atlanteans fighting the Amazons in the LOTR rush scene?

PuLs4r

Noob
You have to time the pause perfectly, but the head of that body is definitely bald. Looks like Supes tears Lex from his suit.

Good catch bro. Also, are those Atlanteans fighting the Amazons in the LOTR rush scene?
thx i think so yea