What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

Fangoria19

Groovy
That better not be killer frost, nothing against her, she's cool *no pun intended* but I'd rather have the capt or freeze as the ice villian, and I'm pretty sure dat's raven which I could care less about playing but awesome thats she's there nevertheless.

You have really gotta swallow your bat-bias, dude. The universe is popular. Get over it.
I don't have a bat-bias. Batman's one of my favorite comic heroes. I'm just pointing out that there are a lot of Batman villains. And then one villain that has repeatedly antagonized Nightwing(was it really necessary to destroy Bludhaven, Slade?). Of course, Catwoman often just goes with the flow, so who knows what she's actually up to, but she still mostly counts as villain.

Here's my question. Does Hawkgirl have an identifiable villain?

trufenix

bye felicia
I don't have a bat-bias. Batman's one of my favorite comic heroes. I'm just pointing out that there are a lot of Batman villains. And then one villain that has repeatedly antagonized Nightwing(was it really necessary to destroy Bludhaven, Slade?). Of course, Catwoman often just goes with the flow, so who knows what she's actually up to, but she still mostly counts as villain.

Here's my question. Does Hawkgirl have an identifiable villain?
Well, if we hadn't already established that this is already in the JL Cyborg, and no longer leader of the Teen Titans Nightwing then I'd agree, but IMO the most likely person to be playing foil to Stroke in this story is GA.

Catwoman's a thief. She can't be a hero.

Edit: The mid-8 I listed above I've just been swirling around. Without knowing more plot there's no way to say who they're calling enemies. My assumptions are that they will probably put the girls up against each other, so Hawkgirl / Raven and Catwoman / Harley somehow. Bane is definitely getting busted out of Arkham at some point, so that sounds like a job for Nightwing more than Cyborg. And that just leaves Cyborg on Grundy as some sort of semi-human rivalry or just the age old Zoner / Grappler debate.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
yeah, you and every1 else that just wont stfu about her...
lol, soo butthurt. Im just a common fan of her. I will actually main Grundy over her. Im not ranting and raving with threads and posts for her to be in the game. Calm your tits. Your volatile post was unwarranted.

MoldMan

Noob
Top right is clearly raven if you look at the lex and raven background fight ... You can see her hood tinted. As for hero or a villain i think its really up to you . Some say superman is the good guy. Also Lex is a hero it seem in the game to me

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
If that's Raven, I certainly hope that image doesn't do her actual design justice, because she's got a manlier chin than Lex and Sinestro combined. It's really tiny/blurry, so who knows, but I still remain unconvinced.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Killer Frost does a lot for the roster, adds a villain, a female, the ice character, and frees a spot up for another Flash villain(assuming he gets one), I don't know how many more virgins,goats, and 1st borns I have to sacrifice for a Raven confirmation but I'm really hoping that comes soon

MoldMan

Noob
Killer Frost does a lot for the roster, adds a villain, a female, the ice character, and frees a spot up for another Flash villain(assuming he gets one), I don't know how many more virgins,goats, and 1st borns I have to sacrifice for a Raven confirmation but I'm really hoping that comes soon
4 turle doves.. She in it.. But a official yes would be nice. a fire charcter like firestrom would be cool