What's new

Injustice - Speculation leads to 'Raven' and 'Killer Frost' being possibly leaked in achievements

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Someone took the time to post a couple of pictures and such in another forum. It's a hood with hair underneath
Yeah I saw those but someone also did another one using photo shop to show that it was hair, and a second one on how you can use photo shop to separate hair from hair line and make any pic look like a hood.
Or we get neither and people stop overreacting to incredibly blurry pictures.
You could very well be right

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Yeah I saw those but someone also did another one using photo shop to show that it was hair, and a second one on how you can use photo shop to separate hair from hair line and make any pic look like a hood.

You could very well be right
Would you mind posting this pic?

Honestly I think it's a hood, you can see the purple hair under the hood, plus this girl's skin looks purple and not blue like Frost. I think it may be Raven, but there's really no way to tell until we can get a clear picture.
View attachment 4027
Can't be Raven. Raven's never worn a hood shaped like that, nor does this character have Raven's gem in her forehead. I really think that's hair, the white proves it to me, it has a part in it.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
Or we get neither and people stop overreacting to incredibly blurry pictures.
Captain Cold fan in denial :p
Honestly I think it's a hood, you can see the purple hair under the hood, plus this girl's skin looks purple and not blue like Frost. I think it may be Raven, but there's really no way to tell until we can get a clear picture.
That can't be Raven even if it were a hood, although I think its hair.

Reedoms

Noob
Captain Cold fan in denial :p
It's not even that. We get a 150x150 picture and enlarge the shit out of it to where you can barely make out people like Joker and Lex, and then go on to say that Raven and Killer Frost are all but confirmed. It's silly.

AYSAMO

Noob
Top right is raven. When you sharpen it a lot, the pointed hood becomes clearly distinguishable.
No idea who generic looking chick in middle is though.

Numbface

You. Are Not. Alone.
It's not even that. We get a 150x150 picture and enlarge the shit out of it to where you can barely make out people like Joker and Lex, and then go on to say that Raven and Killer Frost are all but confirmed. It's silly.
Yeah thats True people were thinking Lex and Deathstroke were MMH and Red Tornado lol, speculating is silly but what else are we gonna do

zfallonz

Noob
God I hope ares is in the game
He was heavily referenced by name in a interview they did. It was about the work that went into his character and what not. The polygons or something like that. Unless they were just using Ares' name to hide something else in the interview, I would say he's more confirmed than Raven...and people seem to think Raven is 99% confirmed.

MoldMan

Noob
He was heavily referenced by name in a interview they did. It was about the work that went into his character and what not. The polygons or something like that. Unless they were just using Ares' name to hide something else in the interview, I would say he's more confirmed than Raven...and people seem to think Raven is 99% confirmed.
Oh sweet