What's new

Injustice PreRegs for SCR Are Only Half Full

Odoyle

Drops combos
Did the TO change?
It was more the setup. It was one huge ballroom and MK was right smack dab in the middle with a decent amount of setups. Nobody got DQ'd because we weren't being ignored. The Vegas guys being there too also helped the experience. MIT and DJT always make a tournament better.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Me and Jupiter got everything straightened out, officially will be arriving on Thursday around 3pmish, at the Atrium Hotel. Never been on a plane before lol but it'll be worth it. Really excited for this tournament and I hope we can prove that we deserve a higher cap then 64. Lets go people!

Cash

Noob
Guys as Valle just said We are currently behind BB, so please register! Show them that our community supports our game! For those of you who attend from out of town I guarantee this a major you won't be sorry for attending. Myself my team and the rest of the SoCal guys will show you guys some Cali hospitality so really hope you guys can make it!

Odoyle

Drops combos
Hey guys,

We're about 5 weeks til online registration closes.

It's close but BBCP is still in the lead over Injustice in SCR registrants.

Reg That Shit Down!
Any chance we could get an update on the number of pre-regs we have so far? If not, I understand. I'll be there regardless. :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This is unacceptable. I can name 30 Cali players. Where are the rest of you?
For some reason the West Coast NRS crew doesn't seem interested in hyping up this tournament or trying to get people out.. And I'm not sure why that is.

Look at all the effort and talk surrounding KIT.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
WNF players should fill in about 2o or so players. The rest should be from out of town.

As you can see, 64 is not an unrealistic marker.
This is more about people being slow to register than the actual number of entrants. There should be 30 people from SoCal alone, not to mention norcal, Vegas, Arizona, etc. I think some people just need a kick in the butt.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
For some reason the West Coast NRS crew doesn't seem interested in hyping up this tournament or trying to get people out.. And I'm not sure why that is.

Whatever man, I've done all I can do. If people don't want to prereg, so be it, but I had better not see ANYONE bitching about Injustice treatment if we don't meet the cap.

I just think we have to continue our support of NRS games and keep growing the scene.

People will register but they also have to understand event limitations if they don't. (Caps, etc.)

Whatever man, I've done all I can do. If people don't want to prereg, so be it, but I had better not see ANYONE bitching about Injustice treatment if we don't meet the cap.
this is a typical NRS thing, ppl take a while to register. But also you have to take into account that people aren't always able to register automatically (for finanacial/ family reasons) as well. Overall, we should past that cap.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Well, shit. I mean dont blame ppl who have a job that need to go to keep their jobs, but then If they dont have a job then ppl be like "Get your lazy ass up and get a job" so If they cant go they cant go.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
USA players are damn babies. "Its too far" "I have a job" "The pools are on a Friday morning." "I dont have a car"

then its like "More people should support this game, but just not me. I mean other people should support this game so I dont have to."

You ppl know about these tournies months in advance. If you dont care enough to prepare thats on you. No excuse.
man, if only i live in the us, id totally support the injustice scene there. a lot of people here in the philippines are really envious on how many tourneys for injustice / mk are taking place everywhere , lots of players and people to play and get to know with! though i totally understand those with work or school in their schedules, same thing also happens here, most have school on weekends, or even work, some have families, so i do understand their priorities, but to those who want to keep the scene alive, make it so, make it happen, if you really want it, there are a lot of ways to make it, if you dont, there are a ton of excuses to come up with.

Ok so we have 4 stations available in EGP Section(NRS Games + KI) and 1 table reserved for stream.

I propose the following:
Friday pools for MK stays in tact and finishes top 8 at EGP stream on same day.
(Optional)Injustice 3v3 Team Tournament on Friday night.(For those who made travel arrangements to arrive at SCR on time. Registration would be taken care of onsite at EGP section.)
Injustice singles to start on Saturday. (If we breach the cap, we'd have to utilize side room.)
Injustice starts pool play alongside with KI on Saturday and will now have to adjust stream presence for each title. (Top 32, Top 8 Stream time is TBD.)

What do you guys think?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
NRS games at SCR usually have like 3 and a half people standing in the back round watching... It looks "wild poverty stricken" from a stream monster's perspective..