What's new

Injustice PreRegs for SCR Are Only Half Full

4x4lo8o

Noob
We're 13 away from the cap. That should be easy to hit. There's probably at least 5 people who know they're going and have the money to register and just haven't because they're lazy. If you're one of them and you're reading this, shame on you. Go register!

I thought I had all the Arizona guys who are going set and registered and all our travel plans figured out, but now more guys are showing interest(yesterday @MortySeinfeld out of the blue told me he's going with me, even though my car is already full) so I'm looking into getting a van and we might have a couple guys from here registering as soon as we get that figured out. Arizona's coming out in full force. Hype!

Used today's WNF's money to register today... So good news and bad news I guess.
Are you not going tonight? :(
I'm gonna be there

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
You should just go anyway and play casuals at least.
Don't have a konverter..

It's hard enough trying to get matches when I'm actually in the tournament. Even harder when others are trying to prepare for their matches and I'm not.

If we had more set ups or a system for getting kasuals (like 3-5 then switch) then I would probably go but we don't..

4x4lo8o

Noob
Don't have a konverter..

It's hard enough trying to get matches when I'm actually in the tournament. Even harder when others are trying to prepare for their matches and I'm not.

If we had more set ups or a system for getting kasuals (like 3-5 then switch) then I would probably go but we don't..

We had 4 set ups last night

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Don't have a konverter..

How many years have you been playing in tournaments/casuals now for MK9/Injustice? You STILL don't have your own controller/converter?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
How many years have you been playing in tournaments/casuals now for MK9/Injustice? You STILL don't have your own controller/converter?

I have my own PS3 Kontrollers. The WNF switch to Xbox f*cked me up...

In the past where I have attended: EGP has always been PS3. NEC was PS3. EVO was PS3 (both years I attended)...

Never needed a konverter. Ordered one and it should arrive soon though..