What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

if aa is buffed significantly this could make black adam actually better L@L and -4 still means hes going to be hard to punish at certain heights

seriously is only weakness is aa... if i can sit there an aa consistently then theres no touching him... his backdash was the real problem... who cares about damage adjustment it wasnt significant on lao...

no complaining at all these changes are hardly unreasonable

batman is actually taking the biggest hit in this patch

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
if aa is buffed significantly this could make black adam actually better L@L and -4 still means hes going to be hard to punish at certain heights

seriously is only weakness is aa... if i can sit there an aa consistently then theres no touching him... his backdash was the real problem... who cares about damage adjustment it wasnt significant on lao...

no complaining at all these changes are hardly unreasonable

batman is actually taking the biggest hit in this patch
Not if he is using trait properly.

Sasuga

Noob
Scorpion : "Slightly adjusted his Jumping Light and Jumping Hard hit-boxes."

Does this mean they no longer instant overhead? In that case, Scorpion is pretty much ok now.

I'm loving the Harley buffs. Double buff on her D2. XD

So i'm guessing ppl still want scorpion's ass away from evo? lol. Best patch they have done without a doubt, but of course there are things/ characters left out. As long as DS stays the same then I am fine :).

M2Dave

Zoning Master
TAS_DASH, NRS will not alter Batgirl's or Killer Frost's 50/50 mix ups considering the entire game revolves around them. All characters that have such mix ups are top tier (i.e., Batgirl, Killer Frost, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, etc.) and those who do not (i.e., Batman, Black Adam, Superman) either have a great trait and/or footsies. Characters that have neither are low tier (i.e., Lex Luthor, Lobo, The Joker, etc.).

TAS_DASH, NRS will not alter Batgirl's or Killer Frost's 50/50 mix ups considering the entire game revolves around them. All characters that have such mix ups are top tier (i.e., Batgirl, Killer Frost, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, etc.) and those who do not (i.e., Batman, Black Adam, Superman) either have a great trait and/or footsies. Characters that have neither are low tier (i.e., Lex Luthor, Lobo, The Joker, etc.).
i understand m2dave, but the reset loop part (not the 50/50) is ridiculous and it's not a sf4 akuma vortex, where you get to wake up and at least reduce it to a 33/33/33 or even fully escape it with certain characters. People are acting like they are the same when clearly they are not. I just don't think it adds any depth, but actually does the opposite. I know you guys think it's silly too, but it truly hurts the game.
PS I will be starting a blog cast and I am still interested in you coming on one episode to break down HG.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
i understand m2dave, but the reset loop part (not the 50/50) is ridiculous and it's not a sf4 akuma vortex, where you get to wake up and at least reduce it to a 33/33/33 or even fully escape it with certain characters. People are acting like they are the same when clearly they are not. I just don't think it adds any depth, but actually does the opposite. I know you guys think it's silly too, but it truly hurts the game.
PS I will be starting a blog cast and I am still interested in you coming on one episode to break down HG.
I completely agree with you. These simple-minded loops do hurt the game.

NRS probably messed up when they decided to implement mediocre movement and powerful jumping attacks. Instead of the game revolving around footsies, spacing, and zoning, many match ups revolve around who can put whom in a reset first. NRS is at least trying to fix some these issues, so we will see what happens.