What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

Kiko

Face it, you're done.
You guys are over estimating Flash's buffs, again. Top 3-5? He still needs work on his gameplay.

Flash could turn out to be almost the exact same as before because the RMS buff could prove to be useless against mids and Flash's walk speed is already better than dashing. It's also better for footsies because he's so fast.

Otherwise, lets just keep our fingers crossed.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
He got a D2 buff and indirect buffs from others being nerfed.

God bless the Queen?
Well that applies to every character that was not nerfed. And the nerfs that most characters were given weren't the situations that gave him a headache.

The D2 buff will be great I'm sure, but the issue wasn't people trying to jump in, if they ever tried that I'd fuck them up with all my shit. It's the running away that hurts Lobo.

laial

Noob
The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
Medium + Hard attack is the input for stance switch isn't it? I would like the input window to be the same/fixed for both interact(1+2) and stance switch (2+3) though. Always fun when you wanna do a string and get punished for an accidental stance switch.

Can someone explaine exactly what this means:
I think it means that his arrow is becoming less tricky after f2d13, or after b23 when this string is blocked. It means if they would read well, it is easier to interrupt the last hit of the string before you cancel it into an arrow. So this is not really something we are waiting for..

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Be patient. They are not done. There are still 4 more DLC characters coming and with that, 4 more rebalance patch opportunities.
FUCK THAT. I already waited for 4 different patches and the only thing I got was a faster start-up on a useless trait.

Meanwhile I see better characters getting buffs and way better characters getting nerfs that won't help him at all.

Sasuga

Noob
The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Light + Medium Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.

I patched the patchnotes. ^^

Sami

Noob
Yay (not sarcasm), not a single direct buff or nerf to Raven.

Game's most balanced character, or everyone still sleeping on her dirt? ;)

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
This seems like a really good patch on the face of it. Would I be right in saying this is too late to include for Evo? That would be a shame.

MuMuGuy

Noob
Doing character specific changes 10 days before Evo is very foolish on NRS's part. Expect people to *hurp a durp* their way through Evo since people won't have enough time to get used to the changes. Injustice is guaranteed to become a laughingstock thanks to NRS being update happy.

Narra

Doing character specific changes 10 days before Evo is very foolish on NRS's part. Expect people to *hurp a durp* their way through Evo since people won't have enough time to get used to the changes. Injustice is guaranteed to become a laughingstock thanks to NRS being update happy.

The patch is after EVO

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I don't know if someone said this but I'm pretty sure they meant to write that they're making Scorpion's MB Telepunch -8 with bigger pushback.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
FUCK THAT. I already waited for 4 different patches and the only thing I got was a faster start-up on a useless trait.

Meanwhile I see better characters getting buffs and way better characters getting nerfs that won't help him at all.
Would you rather have them rush out patches and just buff characters blindly?

NRS has said with every DLC there will be patch changes. As another member mentioned, there are 4 more opportunities for balance changes to Lobo. You just have to be patient. So far, they've done a much better job on this than they did with the MK9 patches.

JrK

Probably Drunk

This reminds me of the fit my 3y/o threw this morning when he found out we were out of lucky charms and he had to deal with crappy ol' cheerios. Such a rough life.