What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
Gotta be excited about Killer Frost damage scaling.

I already loved getting slide kicked into the same double-kick, frost spike, freeze grab, b3 combo over and over!

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
when 30% is considered good damage lol
But this thing is... this is 30% METERLESS, he can do about 40% meterless in the corner. Don't most characters actually have to spend meter to get 30% or more?(With the exception of Bane and Grundy of course).

RYX

BIG PUSHER
But this thing is... this is 30% METERLESS, he can do about 40% meterless in the corner. Don't most characters actually have to spend meter to get 30% or more?(With the exception of Bane and Grundy of course).
Not to my knowledge.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I really do not understand the reasoning behind Green Arrow's F2D13 Kancel Advantage Nerf..

I hope someone from NRS kan explain this to me because the kancel advantage was very valuable to me and I do not think it had balance issues.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I am so hyped for bigger WC hitbox, will catch them if they jump too late?Maybe 2 WC is gonna work as a reset:/
BurdManJR270
ll Nooby ll
1man3letters
@all the Grundys

What do you guys think?

im happy to see any improvement come grundys way lol,
guess we'll just have to wait till it comes out and do some testing on the tweeked hitbox.

also colt thank u very much again for addressing the 2 in 1 interactable issue :D

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
Kinda confused that Black Adam gets increased damage scaling in combos, but Superman loses 4% on a super that did only 44% w/ his trait activated. It was pretty easy to get a 12 hit combo for about 40% already with BA, yet if you want the same for Superman it's imperative that his trait be active; which lasts for what, 5 seconds at best?

Maybe, some day, Doomsday will get a slight increase in damage output. He is way too weak in my opinion. His base damage should be at least what Bane does on level 1 venom boost...he's freaking Doomsday for Pete's sake!

I could be wrong, but I think "increased damage scaling" is the opposite of "increased damage" meaning that your 5th, 6th, 7th, etc., hit in the combo gets the damage scaled *down* at an increased rate. A bit of Newspeak there.

I don't think 90% of TYM members realize what makes a (their) character good.

Complaining like it's the end of the world because "Nerf" but yet characters are still good, Lololol.

Do you even play bro

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Nah, quite a lot of characters can get at least 30% meterless.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I don't think 90% of TYM members realize what makes a (their) character good.

Complaining like it's the end of the world because "Nerf" but yet characters are still good, Lololol.

Do you even play bro
I like the ones who are complaining about Batgirl's nerf despite the fact that it was a glitch in the game.

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
I could be wrong, but I think "increased damage scaling" is the opposite of "increased damage" meaning that your 5th, 6th, 7th, etc., hit in the combo gets the damage scaled *down* at an increased rate. A bit of Newspeak there.
Good point. I guess I'm taking increased damage scaling to mean that the longer the combo goes, the decrease in damage is not as drastic.

But if it is as you say then never mind! Next round is on me!