What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Easy bro, you're getting buff AA in return, lets see how it will change his metagame first, one of my major complains for using GA was because i couldn't AA properly, with this its a possibility that his meta game will not change much, besides having a legit D2 Sky Alert to B3 combo
If the D2 buff leads to consistent starters or wakeups with it for Green Arrow I will be DAMNED HAPPY. Why? Because MB Sky Alert is a beast and does a ton of damage and i've been looking for awhile and hitting up members to help me look for ways to utilize these tools and find combos with them. If he can consistently AA with D2 into MB Sky Alert stuff it will do wonders for his midscreen damage. If it becomes possible to wakeup D2, Sky alert, B3 I may be able to do the tricky d2 into sky alert mb sky alert ( or at least the MB one) for damned solid damage. For the record if this happens I can start easily setting up combos by abusing the improved D2 to setup MB Sky Alert since MB Sky Alert does 26% on its own with only a 5 frame startup.

Green Arrow getting a D2 will be great if it comes out strong enough to be used as a starter or a great wakeup because it will set me up for combos with that move. Fingers crossed because if he gains that kind of combo online latency wont be a problem anymore for what I'll be doing.

And Shazam continues to get ignored though he clearly needs buffs. Hell, they ignored Lobo and Ares too...smh.
For what its worth I lost to a damned good Lobo this morning. I was so mindfucked my jaw was dropped. Dude played tight defense and was spot on with his combos...damage made my Bane nod in approval.

Hopefully they increased D2s hitbox, decreased hurtbox to avoid jump ins stuffing anti airs, and toned down scaling because it was too fucking high.

Vogue

Noob
I was taking shit about how much lobo sucks , then I get sent to loser in my next match against a lobo who knew what was going on. He's actually not as bad as made out, just more work than most.

Vogue

Noob
Injustice is my favorite game and every patch is making it better. Barring scorpion being super OP of course. Once he's in-line with everyone else I can go back to singing the praises of this game.

Hated Greatness

Super Villain
d2. Scorp nerfed further (in areas that make a difference for Shazam).

Nuff said. Buffs can be direct or indirect.
No, scorpion nerfs are NOt buffs in any fashion for Shazan, Lobo, etc. How does Scorpion buffs affect the Shazam vs. Aquaman match.uo for example...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

For what its worth I lost to a damned good Lobo this morning. I was so mindfucked my jaw was dropped. Dude played tight defense and was spot on with his combos...damage made my Bane nod in approval.
I was talking shit about how much lobo sucks , then I get sent to loser in my next match against a lobo who knew what was going on. He's actually not as bad as made out, just more work than most.
Maybe I'll purchase Lobo after all.
CRY MORE, LOBO COMMUNITY! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET HIM BUFFED!!
What will become of Black Adam now?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
No, scorpion nerfs are NOt buffs in any fashion for Shazan, Lobo, etc. How does Scorpion buffs affect the Shazam vs. Aquaman match.uo for example...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Uh, considering Shazam had no AA to begin with, both the d2 buff and the Scorp j1/j3 nerfs help in said matchup.

d2 solves a major issue Shazam has in general...dealing with jumps. Same with Lobo.

Besides, isn't Shazam one of the few characters who can punish Aquaman's trait-safe strats for full combo?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
One interesting thing that James Chen of all people brought up, if the D2 buff is actually really good, and people can actually anti air on reaction when ever they want, that is seriously going to change the flow of the game.

Well that is all fine and actually a huge positive, but it is 2 weeks before EVO, and ya...

Vogue

Noob
Ya obviously , if the anti airs work like they do in SF or other games with anti airs (every other FG) nearly every matchup will change . Some weaker characters will get really good when they can actually play the ground game. I'm thinking lobo , bane , SHAZAM flash of course,

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What I don't get is the increased scaling on KF's combos. It's not like she did unreasonable damage in the first place. If they want to scale damage, look at Grundy rather.