What's new

Injustice - Paris Manga Teaser Video by Team Finish Him w/ Footage of KayaneFR Competing

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Two days ago we found out about a game show called 'Paris Manga' in Paris, France would be graced with the tremendous opportunity to play/demo a build of Injustice: Gods Among Us. Our friends over at French Mortal Kombat website, "Finish-Him.com" gave us the details on this stating that famous female fighting game player, KayaneFR would be demoing the game with Team Finish Him. With not only being able to test the game out, there would also be a tournament inclusive to Team Finish Him. They just recently put up a teaser video showcasing some of what went on at Paris Manga.
pm.jpg

Here are a few notes from our friend Dr. Jackal from Team Finish Him:
"Which day friends! What a day so we could test Injustice, expected in April! This demo group the characters: Flash, Batman, Harley Quinn, Cyborg, Solomon Grundy, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Superman, Wonderwoman, Nightwing ... I think I have forgotten anything! What can I say! Lot! MK fans will love it there 'in MK but there is something much different. And as pointed out the pros and Kayane as Genius, it's nice to see a different set of Mortal Kombat when it is based on the same engine. slap Some friends! Arrived at 9:30 am, we were able to test all the characters, then a tournament EXCLUSIVE Finish Him took place on stage in front of over 200 people. Dr. Jackal and your commentators Rhezous were present to comment on all the games. FINISH HIM NEVER SHINES as today!

As is our custom small ( hihi), we will provide our videos after sorting. They come in progressively between tomorrow and beyond. Impressions, interview, game show and of course the tournament, won by Diego wins EDITION COLLECTOR INJUSTICE!

thank Warner Bros. for the privilege, and of course Kayane who gave us the keys to his stand."

[NOTE] We have been informed that they are playing on a 5 month old build of the game, so much of what you see in the videos may be subject to change by now. NRS does NOT control European Marketing, but they have confirmed the age of the build.

We will be of course following Team Finish Him on this event and glad they enjoyed their time at Paris Manga! Stay tuned!

Source: Finish-Him.com

Attachments

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man.. This is the most realistic gameplay we've seen yet. Now I'm dying to see more.

The game is looking great, like the best facets of MK + more.

Edit1: Catwoman isn't messing around.. Wow.
Edit2: That guy looked at Kayane afterwards like ".. please marry me". And she looked at him like "nice try -- now go level up, little man". Haha

Oh god, Flashs cheap ass bicycle-kick is still in it.
But it's an old build, right? So maybe it will be gone by the release of the game. Looks to simple for too much damage (55%), I guess.

It is insane to me that this is the best gameplay footage we've seen yet. WTF NRS
This is wrong, since there was a russian tournament a while ago with Injustice gameplay and a big breasted Harley Quinn jumping and clapping behind the players. There was also a sweet ass Wonder Woman.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Even the stupid stiff MKvsDC flash is a million times better, though completely broken as all hell.

I know MK and NRS have always had some Janky Mocaped animations, but The Flash is turning that shit up to 11.

I am embarrassed to even watch gameplay footage of him.

Siky

Noob
It's actually sad that the Flash animates like that when everyone else has such smooth animations. What's more sad is the dumber the move looks, the better it seems.

Flash basically doesn't need an instant anti-air that hits people on the ground as a punisher and is an efficient combo starter. It honestly looks safe as well... I think what should end up happening is either they increase the knock back on the double up-kicks so you can't loop it like 3 times or make it so that if you combo the opponent with the same move twice or more in a row, it reduces the damage done by a lot. Incentivize people to vary it up.

Even the stupid stiff MKvsDC flash is a million times better, though completely broken as all hell.
I know MK and NRS have always had some Janky Mocaped animations, but The Flash is turning that shit up to 11.
I am embarrassed to even watch gameplay footage of him.
Son, I expected more from you.

Flash -> 13 hits, 55% ....wtf. And it didn't look difficult at all either, just can-can kicks
They're still playing an old build from the game. People were already complaining about the exact same thing a while ago.
I don't think the NRS developers are stupid enough to leave that like that in the game. They probably fixed it by now somehow.

Here is the link to the video with the overpowered Flash combo over and over and over again. And Harleys guns.