What's new

Injustice - Paris Manga Teaser Video by Team Finish Him w/ Footage of KayaneFR Competing

trufenix

bye felicia
Again, lets maybe wait until we see him on . . shit, I guess next friday to pass judgement. Flash was without a doubt the most authentic member of the DC cast in MKvDC, so I don't see them dropping the ball here.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
when will we be seeing more footage from this event?
Yeah, tomorrow night they will be a sample (there was 3 hours of free play before the tournament). But the whole thing will probably come out on monday (time to upload and makes it properly).

Siky

Noob
Honestly, there's nothing wrong with complaining. It's rather important since NRS listens if people actually say something. The Flash complaints come up here and there, but every time one person complains, 5 people say it's ok it's an old build. It's been like that for a long time, not just recently.

trufenix

bye felicia
Honestly, there's nothing wrong with complaining. It's rather important since NRS listens if people actually say something. The Flash complaints come up here and there, but every time one person complains, 5 people say it's ok it's an old build. It's been like that for a long time, not just recently.
I'm all for warranted complaining, but at some point, realism has to enter the equation. If 12 months of dev have happened since Flash's debut and literally no improvement has been seen, either it ain't getting changed cause they do not care (see: Batman's arm), or it already has been changed and nobody bothered to update these crappy show-only builds (Mileena's XRay).

Siky

Noob
I'm all for warranted complaining, but at some point, realism has to enter the equation. If 12 months of dev have happened since Flash's debut and literally no improvement has been seen, either it ain't getting changed cause they do not care (see: Batman's arm), or it already has been changed and nobody bothered to update these crappy show-only builds (Mileena's XRay).
Just so we're on the same page, I am on the side of complaining because Flash's animations are garbo and I would like to see people continue to do so until it's confirmed to stay like that or it changes. Realistically, you can't be satisfied with anything until you paid your cash to take the game home and have it make love to your console of choice.

I know, but I REALLY REALLY love The Flash, well Wally anyway, Barry can eat a dick.(I'm going to pretend he is wally when playing as him)
I too like Wally more, but I think you should rewatch the old Flash show, if you never saw it.
It should make Barry more likeable for you.
The show is good and has a lot of charme.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Why?
I defend the game when someone is wrong about it, but I'm not going to avoid giving valid criticisms, and I know NRS can do better then this, some of the characters in this game have fantastic and smooth animations, The Flash however looks ridiculous.

As for the damage, this is the NYCC build, as Paulo said in the past, its not supposed to be balanced, just work.

Here is a nice 65% combo from the Russian guys.
But wait, its 65% of one bar. But since there is two bars, that basically makes it more like less than 50%, so it isnt that ridiculous if you think about it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
But wait, its 65% of one bar. But since there is two bars, that basically makes it more like less than 50%, so it isnt that ridiculous if you think about it.
Oh I have no real problem with the damage amount, I think its a fair combo considering how the game is.

Though I wouldn't mind it costing a bit more meter.

BS3OOO

Noob
I tried to care about his animations....but I couldn't force myself to. They look alright to me. I'm sure a few things will be tweaked like the easy high-damaging loop.

Siky

Noob
I would care less if Flash was as popular as Liu Kang, but I'm sure I will see a lot more Flash and his animations will annoy me.

the game is essentially two rounds without an announcer. So 65% is still ridiculous. In some ways it's worse than mk9. At least in mk if cyrax hits you for 75% in round one, but you win the round, he still has to take 200% health to win the match. In igau if I lose 65% to one combo but win the "round" my health doesn't fill up. My opponent now only needs to take 135 to win.

Lol, this game looks so goofy when no one knows how to play it yet. Whiff whiff whiff, jump whiff.

I wonder how the meta will play out. Slow paced, fast paced?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Seemed like the guy playing as Superman threw that first match, he didn't even knock out Batman's first health bar.
He was trying to figure out the moves/controls. Also, he was having t-rex arm spacing issues.

Lol, this game looks so goofy when no one knows how to play it yet. Whiff whiff whiff, jump whiff.

I wonder how the meta will play out. Slow paced, fast paced?
You can tell already that anti-airs will be even more critical in this game than they were in MK9, and a lot more high-level.