What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Mulder

King of Heroes
Chaos and Order are inherently neutral. Neither is truly good or evil. It's what you do with it that makes it bad.

Good order: Enforcing the law to prevent murder.

Bad order: How the king was taxing the 13 colonies half a world away like a tyrant. Also cults.

Good chaos: How the founding fathers fought back and eventually made the states become it's own country with it's rules.

Bad chaos: Terrorist who kill innocent people for the sake of "preaching their religion" or other bullshit excuses.
Did you see the post she made about killing?

Oh dear sweet jesus, I dont even like Kaiju movies usually but that makes my brain hurt from trying to figure what train of logic he's trying to establish.
I know right.

Hell the guys who made Pacific Rim said that even though the monsters are gonna be CGI they went out of their way to make most of them stand up right like how a man in a rubber suit would cause it's a tradmark of the genera, a tradation if you will. It's what makes these strange beasts, well, strange.

A giant shark? Meh.

A giant shark that has legs and arms and walks like a human? Strange.

Aaaaaaaaand people still bitched about it cause it's "not realistic" for an animal to walk like that. Um, they're alien creatures from another dimension. How the fuck would you know how animals not from our own REALITY develop and function?:confused: If they moved or acted like ours than that defeats the purpose of making them "alien".:rolleyes:

Do you read the godzilla comic? i think Godzilla fought Zilla.
I skipped out on the comic for that exact reason. We already did that back in 2004's Godzilla: Final Wars.

Why do it again? Leave the hatchet buried and move on. Fuck I really hope Godzilla 2014 gets it right and makes the general populace forget about that 1998 fuck up so we never have to hear about it ever again except for the once in a blue moon idiot GINO fanboy.

I skipped out on the comic for that exact reason. We already did that back in 2004's Godzilla: Final Wars.

Why do it again? Leave the hatchet buried and move on. Fuck I really hope Godzilla 2014 gets it right and makes the general populace forget about that 1998 fuck up so we never have to hear about it ever again except for the once in a blue moon idiot GINO fanboy.
That movie looks awesome.