What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
I prefer Tao. :3

As my main.

That toothy Cheshire Cat grain, red eyes and face obscure by the darkest of shadows? Is the last thing you see before I destroy you.

Tch, damn cat, c'mere and I'll turn you into ice cubes.
On a serious note, am not a fan of Tao, though more power to anyone who uses her.

Tch, damn cat, c'mere and I'll turn you into ice cubes.
On a serious note, am not a fan of Tao, though more power to anyone who uses her.
Tao: Brrr that's cold. :(

Me: DAMN YOU JIN!

Yeah I knows some people find her character annoying and I can see why but it's just she fits my playstyle, fast and in your face. I swear I don't mean to make catgirls or even girls in general like Talim my mains on purpose it's just that's who they give that fighting style to usually in fighting games.

Mulder I couldn't make it past 6 posts. I hate to say it and I NEVER thought I'd be saying this but I rather deal with the people who talk out of their asses and say dumb things about Godzilla or video games.

At least then I know enough to actually facepalm. All I got from that was she somehow is confusing liking a children's cartoon villain more than Joker with being a "better villain".

Mulder

King of Heroes
Mulder I couldn't make it past 6 posts. I hate to say it and I NEVER thought I'd be saying this but I rather deal with the people who talk out of their asses and say dumb things about Godzilla or video games.

At least then I know enough to actually facepalm. All I got from that was she somehow is confusing liking a children's cartoon villain more than Joker with being a "better villain".
<3 She was by far the biggest fangirl I've argued with in a long time.

Well I know what you mean, usually defensive based characters are my forte.
Cept for Bane, because I was determined to learn him.

I... Wat.
Yeah, not that I'm complaining mind you. I actually do like the characters I named.

It's a picture pointing out how several Pokemon have designs made as references to Godzilla monsters. Top left is King Ghidorah, top right is Mothra, bottom left is Baragon, and bottom right is Godzilla.

I was weak...
Thats why I needed you
Needed someone to punish me for my sins...
But thats all over now...
I know the truth....
Now it's time to end this.

She implies Discord'll be a huge iconic villain like Joker in this post-http://www.jplegacy.org/board/showpost.php?p=835886&postcount=119

Chaos and Order are inherently neutral. Neither is truly good or evil. It's what you do with it that makes it bad.

Good order: Enforcing the law to prevent murder.

Bad order: How the king was taxing the 13 colonies half a world away like a tyrant. Also cults.

Good chaos: How the founding fathers fought back and eventually made the states become it's own country with it's rules.

Bad chaos: Terrorist who kill innocent people for the sake of "preaching their religion" or other bullshit excuses.