What's new

General/Other Injustice - New (almost full) Roster Image emerges from Spanish Facebook Page

The remaining "good" guys are Shazam and Hawkgirl.

Remaining "bad" guys are Sinestro, Doomsday, Ares, and either Circe/Killer Frost/Female Character.

I'm thinking Killer Frost since there is no ice character.

I would be bummed if this is it. They took out Tag (and might not even have finishers) and claimed they would "add more features" but we only get 24 slots? I mean, did they remove all of those just so they can add their only-good-the-first-few-times stage transitions?
Select screen is just a decoy. It was said in an interview with Hector a while back. Im guessing it'll have 28 because they said they wanted about the same amount as MK9.

Ares has already been comfirmed through xbox live market place avatar download . so he is either a playable character or a boss.
Shao Kahn's helmet was also an avatar download as well. Doesn't mean Ares is playable. They may make him playable you know because this isn't MK.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Before I say anything, let me say that I have a strong feeling the game will only have 24 characters, and the last two characters are most likely Ares and Killer Frost.

With that said, here is a wild theory: What if Ares is a boss and they do what they did for Shao Kahn/Darkseid in MK vs DC and just have Ares playable, but outside the standard select screen? Ares would be a boss (but still playable) plus still leave an extra slot on the roster since the fact that he is outside of the standard select screen would make it so he doesn't take up one of the 24 character slots. It would also result in the roster being a grand total of 25 characters, which might corroborate statements made by Hector about the select screen being a "decoy".

That would mean the last two characters on the select screen would be Mystery Woman and another character, and they would both need to be villains since they are on the villain side. If that were the case, it could end up being Circe and Captain Cold, which would explain the Mystery Woman's identity, explain the ice in the debut trailer, explain Captain Cold's redesign in the Injustice comic, explain Hector's "decoy" comment, give Flash a villain rep, and give Wonder Woman two villain reps.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
That'd be pretty boring going 6+ weeks with no surprises left to be had...the suspense and speculation is what makes the waiting go by so much faster, and keeps the news coming in. We literally have something almost every weekday to keep us satisfied, but still craving a little more. They are marketing this tremendously. Not sure why you would want to know everything and just have to sit on it for weeks, 'til it's talked to death and overanalyzed by the time we get the game.
Well personally, since I'm 99.999999999% sure my character will not be in at launch (and I'm just going to have to cross my fingers and hope he's part of the DLC run), I would very much like to be done with everybody's baseless speculation and conjecture, especially my own. If I'm really lucky, I think I might be able to hold on until Batman vs. Superman in the Battle Arena before I just totally burnout at this pace.

I'd be hugely happy if they just revealed the whole roster on the 20th and then just spent the rest of the time until April 16th just releasing gameplay trailers for the previously unrevealed characters and the Battle Arena losers. People over-analyzing and talking to death footage and indisputable facts for the final few weeks before release would be a lovely reward after shit like that ungodly achievement picture thread that really just became nothing more than a portal to hell.

I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want that. There's basically exactly four weeks until release. There's two unrevealed characters, then you have Bane, Sinestro, Lex Luthor, Harley and Hawkgirl from the Battle Arena who deserve a little more spotlight after they had the deck so hilariously stacked against them in that event. And Black Adam still needs his gameplay trailer. So right there, starting from RIGHT NOW, they could do two hype as fuck gameplay trailers per week until release.

Suspense and speculation has been the name of the game since last year. This is the home stretch and time for resolution. Not to mention they can't get their shit together to pull of proper reveals at this point, seems like an overpowering reason to just throw dem hands up, yell "FUCK IT" and just stick to their true talent of cinematic exhibition.

PS - Ares and Circe are the best guesses (aside from the fact the center chick's hair isn't dark enough for Circe... but I was also kinda convinced the top right's face was way too jacked to be Raven, so fuck me right?). Just since they want obscurity. Plus this is a good move for DC. Everybody knows who Wonder Woman is but you only know her villains if you read the comics. And they've been angling for that live-action Wonder Woman blockbuster or a long time. This would lay some good groundwork going towards that goal. I'm very confident that NRS will do a good job making Ares really cool in this game. I'd want Circe for a number of reasons... the newest one being that if that is her in the achievement pic, she won't be almost sarcastically unattractive, and that would be just aces in my book.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I was just making the statement that ares is in this game because of the avatar download. He may or may not be playable, but is definitely in this game.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Fun fact, when I was going to type in "Killer Frost" to google, I got to "Killer Fro..." and the first thing that popped up was "Killer Frogs".

Killer Frogs for DLC.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
looks like these images were deleted from the Spanish Injustice Facebook page..

Thing is... nothing really leaked regardless since Black Adam is all but "officially" confirmed.

NeverAsked4This

looks like these images were deleted from the Spanish Injustice Facebook page..

Thing is... nothing really leaked regardless since Black Adam is all but "officially" confirmed.
Sometimes I feel sorry for NRS's marketing department. Whenever they trust other people something seems to go wrong. Gamestop screwed up the Doomsday reveal, Gametrailers prematurely leaked the Raven trailer, and now the Spanish Injustice Facebook spoiled Black Adam. Sure, I know all these characters were practically confirmed anyway, but I still imagine it would be upsetting for NRS to not have their marketing strategy go as planned.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Sometimes I feel sorry for NRS's marketing department. Whenever they trust other people something seems to go wrong. Gamestop screwed up the Doomsday reveal, Gametrailers prematurely leaked the Raven trailer, and now the Spanish Injustice Facebook spoiled Black Adam. Sure, I know all these characters were practically confirmed anyway, but I still imagine it would be upsetting for NRS to not have their marketing strategy go as planned.
True..

it also doesn't help that people "hunt" for info so it can be hard to keep everything 100% secure.

Big Frog

Noob
That's why I just don't get why they won't reveal the whole roster. It's just how it is these days with the internet. People will spoil it one way or another.

Or maybe start revealing other things instead of character like game modes, if we will see alt character skin (Sgirl skin for superman and so on), the avarge lenght of story mode and so on.

I don´t mind new character but alot of characters could just be done with a skin and new voice actor.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I'm suprised nobody mentioned what seems to be Ocean Master's legs in Aquaman's trailer. It doesnt match with any of the costumes that we've seen. While i believe this will be the final selec screen, I think both Ares and Doomsday could be unlockable bosses you can select in a similar way you did with Shao Khan and Darkseid in MKvsDC. That would leave 3 spots for the girl in the leaked pic, the heavily redesigned Cap. Cold we've seen in the comics, and Ocean Master, or whoever that leg belongs to.

NeverAsked4This

It doesnt match with any of the costumes that we've seen.
It actually sort of looks like Aquaman's own leg from his alt costume we saw in today's videos. Maybe there is some time travel or alternate dimension stuff going on in Injustice that would cause Aquaman to talk to himself.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
It actually sort of looks like Aquaman's own leg from his alt costume we saw in today's videos. Maybe there is some time travel or alternate dimension stuff going on in Injustice that would cause Aquaman to talk to himself.
Wow, that's true. I ruled it out because of the colour, but the desing seems to be the same. I still think Ares could be a unlockable boss though.

There"s a video on you tube of the game in some Spanish country that has a screenshot of the story mode challenges with the logos of the playable charters, and the logo is of killer frost so she is one of the last 2 playable characters. It was pretty clever of a someone to catch that; at least i thought.