What's new

Injustice Middle East Tournament - Gameplay Archives

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Took me a while to realise that this build was the ComicCon build (calms down a little)
Grundy
strings have a lot of openings it seems
grapples arent unblockable but gives what looks to be push back and frame adv (I can safely say if that is how it is going to be, Grundy will have infinites, unless his attacks are so slow that it wont matter if he has massive adv)
i think his Miasma move grants him a single meter burn move for free

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Yeah, if someone can upload it to Youtube, or anywhere really, I could add it to the OP. I think everybody's relieved to have some new gameplay. :p

Took me a while to realise that this build was the ComicCon build (calms down a little)
Grundy
strings have a lot of openings it seems
grapples arent unblockable but gives what looks to be push back and frame adv (I can safely say if that is how it is going to be, Grundy will have infinites, unless his attacks are so slow that it wont matter if he has massive adv)
i think his Miasma move grants him a single meter burn move for free

If thats the case then there are no true grapplers in this game. Isn't the whole point of a grappler to be dangerous up close with unblockable grabs? i was really excited to see NRS introduce grapplers but it seems they don't know how to properly implement them.

trufenix

bye felicia
If thats the case then there are no true grapplers in this game. Isn't the whole point of a grappler to be dangerous up close with unblockable grabs? i was really excited to see NRS introduce grapplers but it seems they don't know how to properly implement them.
Given our evidence to support either claim is the battle arena vids where they don't even block, and now attract mode footage of CPU only I don't think we can make a call either way.

PND i2 Gaug3

or this is their spin on grappling which I dont understand what was the thought process behind it.

PND i2 Gaug3

Given our evidence to support either claim is the battle arena vids where they don't even block, and now attract mode footage of CPU only I don't think we can make a call either way.
tru thats why we either get answers from the makers or wait till the game comes out

trufenix

bye felicia
It looks like Grundy's armored grab is definitely blockable, but given it appears to armor through everything, I'm okay with that.

His other one, that either starts his chain throws or just hurls them up into the air behind him I don't think I saw blocked once.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I haven't seen that much so far, but christ on a bicycle, Catwoman looks amazing!

Flash and Cyborg seem to be up there as well, but this is the early build and it is com play...

trufenix

bye felicia
the ai is way better with some chars than others. It can't seem to land a Nightwing hit confirm to save its life, and all Cyborg does is stand there and shoot. But Harley and Catwoman got combos for days.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I haven't seen that much so far, but christ on a bicycle, Catwoman looks amazing!

Flash and Cyborg seem to be up there as well, but this is the early build and it is com play...
I gotta agree Catwoman looks sick hell she might even be better than Flash (game hasn't came out so we don't know for sure but w/e guessing)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I gotta agree Catwoman looks sick hell she might even be better than Flash (game hasn't came out so we don't know for sure but w/e guessing)
I know that it is an early build etc. but damn, this game is impressively fast, that is, it seems to have a good fighting flow (if that makes any sense at all).

I think this has the potential to be high up there with other tournament fighters, IMHO.