What's new

Injustice Middle East Tournament - Gameplay Archives

The Wingdings hit cyborg, which cancels that long animation he is in, and the car just explodes cause that's all it really can do.
Yeah, I know. Well characters in the game have dodge moves and the some have the ability to reflect projectiles. I hope every character either can reflect, dodge or armor through a projectile.

hellbly

Noob
Karried do you know if low blocking is a thing in Injustice.? Im seeing a lot of moves that look like they should hit low being blocked by standing blocks. I dont know if this just means something simple like "okay that actually isn't a low" or if it means something big like "there are no high or low blocks. Just block in the right direction and it will block both highs and lows."

If its the latter then its not a universal block like in MK but its not a block system as advanced as other fighters where High low blocking is a major thing in addition to getting the direction right. Hoping there is low blocking.
uhm.. maybe I'm wrong but in the very first seconds of the 'attract mode' video, Harley low blocks an attack of Catwoman (before the swipe)

Pfffft. I'm done with this thread. Bunch of angry killers round' these parts. Last thing I wanna do is get shot or stabbed. I'm back to the suburbs...

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
If a guy with no eyeballs and shiny ass gauntlets rolled up on me like that I would literally piss myself.
dudes a 10 year old kid and one of the nicest people ever
now if Black Adam or Sex Luthor rolled up to me I would be scared to death

I think the more appropriate one would have been cyborg. If I recall, in the IGAU game he says something along the lines of "Its going down up in here!" or something like that, in the clash sequence.

The joker seems an ideal choice to. I've seen many a crackheads in the inner city ghettos that look joker esque. Same peculiar mannerisms and crack high smiles and all.

dudes a 10 year old kid and one of the nicest people ever
now if Black Adam or Sex Luthor rolled up to me I would be scared to death
Bruce Wayne acts like the nicest guy in the world, but at night when he puts on the cowl, he puts people in the hospital from multiple bone fractures.

Actually now that I think about it Shazam would fit right in in the ghetto. His pose and suit look pimpy. He looks like he baby powders his hands and is getting ready to slap a hoe

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
We're gonna get some real footage from these guys in Dubai tomorrow, right? iirc that's when they're holding their first PLG tour event.

trufenix

bye felicia
if its anything like the France and Russian footage we've already seen from this same build, it will boil down to flash mirrors, and constant clashing.