What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Wants your questions - Expect a huge show this week

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
How awesome is Carlos? Aka rattlehead

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Tom, did you know you could backdash the lightning after FTD is blocked against BA, and choose not to risk it, or were you unaware? You spent a lot of time trading with Rico and it hurt you imo.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Tied for 25th. I came so close to eliminating Gridman's Superman. I also took a game off KDZ in winners but I don't think the 2 he won were as close haha.
Nice dude. I tied for 25th also I had tyrants superman on match point twice :x lol so close. I ripped dat cyborg all weekend.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Question for everyone: How does the Council (and guest) go about choosing a character to 'main' in fighting games? Specifically how much of it is gameplay/data related and how much of it is overall enjoyment of the character from an aesthetic/backstory perspective?

Question for AK Pig Of The Hut (and possibly others): How does traveling/competing in the FGC go over with your significant other?

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
If MK9 is patched, how many people do you think will drop injustice?
Will yall drop it?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Matix218

Get over here!
My question (to all hosts) is: which did you enjoy watching / playing more at Evo? Mk9 or injustice? Do you think mk9 has a shot at 1 more evo? Are you guys basically done with mk9 post evo or do you still plan on competing in mk9?

Was Nightmare SF as much of a douchebag in person as he is when he plays online/types in twitch.tv/pjs_winning? (basically noone there likes him, he makes fun of everyone, calls everyone scrubs, etc. He is now banned from the channel)
Nightmare SF is an awesome player and an awesome person. I hope he continues to compete and become more integrated into our community. He WILL become one of the best players in this community, the pausing issues were very unfortunate.

MoldMan

Noob
@AkaPigofTheHUT
Did Tom have mental break down against carl when he used that super at evo?
Will you give up on sinestro@AkaPigofTheHut
What should be done about skycrapper at metroplis? Or interactables?
Should Reo go with a zoning superman?

AK Pig Of The Hut
1. Is there a real issue with Superman? If so, what is it? Is he overpowered? Too simple and easy?

2. Is there a problem with characters like Superman and Black Adam having no real holes or weaknesses in their game?

3. Do you guys really think the community needs to just shut up about top tiers and level up? If so, what skills do they need to develop that are specific to winning in Injustice?

4. Are there any characters right now that you think actually DO need a nerf? Who and what?

5. For each member of the podcast: the one character (if any) that you think is top-8-viable but has been underrated or unexplored? Follow up question: why are you not playing that character?

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Question for everyone; CD Jr said on Twitter that he's going to start practicing Injustice because he believes that some of the people who have been in top 8 lately, shouldn't be. Do any of you feel the same way?

Another question for everyone; Do you guys feel that this community is divided to an extent? It seems to me that a lot of people have been open about how they prefer MK, and some prefer Injustice. What happened to the idea that MK and Injustice could coexist as SF4 AE and UMVC3 do?
Because people that is good at MK but sucks at injustice is mad and wanna make Injustice fall :) Something that is not obviously happening since a lot of people likes injustice and we are not the only community on the game :)

Do you think it's too hard to comeback from behind in IGAU? And do you think that's the main reason why this game is considered "unhype" compared to MK, AE and Marvel? Is hype even important, should we care about it.

The IGAU comebacks seem impossible at times. e.g. When you're on your second life bar and Superman is zoning / building meter on green. He can Super punish you and then trade the green life bar for meter to have Super again in round 3 while you already used your wager.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Does the statement, ""Injustice is a game that a lot of lower level players with avg fundamentals want to see live because its currently built for scrubby-ness to prevail over real footsies and talent"" imply that players in EVO's Top 32 and Top 8 are actually scrubs with no fundamentals? If so, which players are only good because Injustice is bad, and which players are so godlike that they can overcome Injustice's horrible, bad, bad, bad, naughty, scrubbiness?

This is a very real and serious question. I expect it to be taken seriously.

Next question: Should every fighting game be based solely on pokes?

This one's for GGA 16-bit.. Why does killer frost get nerfed but superman gets "normalized" and did this affect your tournament performance?