What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Podcast Episode 3 Feat: Tom Brady, Reo, Pig of the Hut, M2dave

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
I'd like to think that Dave obsesses about low gun shots in everyday situations, like at the grocery store.

Cashier: "Would you like paper or plastic?"
Dave:"PRE PATCH LOW GUN SHOTS HE NEEDED THEM DAMN YOU 16 BIT DAMN YOU GGA WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY ONLY TOOL HES LIKE KANO NOW NERF KF"

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'd like to think that Dave obsesses about low gun shots in everyday situations, like at the grocery store.

Cashier: "Would you like paper or plastic?"
Dave:"PRE PATCH LOW GUN SHOTS HE NEEDED THEM DAMN YOU 16 BIT DAMN YOU GGA WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY ONLY TOOL HES LIKE KANO NOW NERF KF"
"Low shot is like plastic. It is really great at long range, but punishes you if you are stranded and need something to wipe your ass. It used to be like paper in that regard"

Zoidberg747 honestly bro, I think Scorpion is worse than Viola. I don't think Viola was stupid unless she had a full meter. She was fucked up, still don't think she should have banned, just dramatically patched. She worked within the system (again, I feel all infinites should be banned) but Scorpion IMO does not have a moveset that belongs in IGAU.

And yes, I played SC2-5 using Cervantes
I just appreciate the fact that you said all infinites should be banned. I'm 32 as well and hate the direction and the anything to win mentality that the FGC is taking. It used to be and still is all about the chess match to me. Back in the day people would literally fight you in the arcades for doing the cheap stuff. Just remember, this is no country for old men.

I still think the 50/50 reset loops deteriorate the game.
I still think Aqua's trait cool down needs to be toned down and chip on rush.
I still think Supes f2 needs to be looked at. Breath was never the problem.
I think Batman's robobats need to be looked at again.
I have yet to test out the DK nerf for BA so I won't comment on it.
I thought the buff to everyone's d2 was a lazy approach to anti airs. I feel that all anti air special moves should have been buffed first to have more priority. Think of who would have been affected:
Lobo, Bane, Flash, WW, Supes, Cyborg, Sin, DD, and DS. Grundy's already has priority.

(I do know that people are now going to say WW and Supes don't need it, but these is strictly for the sake of making anti-airs do just what they are called. Buffs and nerfs should come after mechanics, I believe.)

I also believe in what Chris G said that people were not even maximizing Scorpion. He (Scorpion) made a statement at CEO through pools, so he was a presence. I feel everyone played him very offensively and could have used a more methodical approach, but PL showed it wasn't necessary. A maximized Scorpion could have easily resulted in a Scorpion mirror final as Brady stated.

IMO I think these are the things that are hurting this game from being a high caliber meta game like SF and KOF. If these changes were implemented it would be a chess match and still hold true to being its own unique game. Tiers are not my reasons of concern. It's simply mechanics 1st and buffs/nerfs 2nd.