What's new

Injustice is Hold Back to "Block"

Warplay

Noob
I will not be buying this garbage then. Back to block is f*cking retarded and makes no sense for a NR designed game. Right bumper block has been their thing all this time, now suddenly it's "let's be like Street Fighter!". Screw these guys. NR has to be one of the most disappointing game makers out there...awesome concepts, bad execution. Those buying the game, have fun with the amazing lag that will come with it also. New "net code", LOL! Just like the "it's going to be lagless" MK9 net code.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
I will not be buying this garbage then. Back to block is f*cking retarded and makes no sense for a NR designed game. Right bumper block has been their thing all this time, now suddenly it's "let's be like Street Fighter!". Screw these guys. NR has to be one of the most disappointing game makers out there...awesome concepts, bad execution. Those buying the game, have fun with the amazing lag that will come with it also. New "net code", LOL! Just like the "it's going to be lagless" MK9 net code.
Why are you so butthurt?

Warplay

Noob
Why are you so butthurt?
Because they're on the Street Fighter cock. Hold back to block is stupid, and I am very butthurt, pissy, whatever idiotic troll attempting term you want to use for upset. I will not buy a fighter that uses back to block...which is why I only play MK. It feels unnatural. Directional buttons should be used for directional input, not blocking. And the online lag...you really think these guys will get it right? Yeah f*cking right. It will lag just as bad if not worse than MK9 with all those way cool cinematics.

shig

kool guy
are we really going to have to list to you all the things injustice does that are completely different from street fighter. is this really going to have to happen here

Warplay

Noob
are we really going to have to list to you all the things injustice does that are completely different from street fighter. is this really going to have to happen here
Are we really going to have to focus? I'm saying it's on the Street Fighter cock because they're conforming to something Capcom does notoriously with their fighters in an attempt to bring those fans to this franchise. It's a sell out move, and it's not something that will sell to me. That's it. The Street Fighter comparison ends there.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Are we really going to have to focus? I'm saying it's on the Street Fighter cock because they're conforming to something Capcom does notoriously with their fighters in an attempt to bring those fans to this franchise. It's a sell out move, and it's not something that will sell to me. That's it. The Street Fighter comparison ends there.
Its something EVERY OTHER 2D FIGHTING GAME EVER DOES.

Warplay

Noob
Grow the fuck up, being a little baby about stupid shit. Wait till real life hits you and shit don't go your way.
Coming from some random internet kid...hahaha. I've had my fair share of life like any other 20+ year old, dude. You're telling me to grow up on an MK9(video game) forum, stfu you tool. I'm just giving my opinion. Grow up and learn to deal with it without having to flame people. Sorry to insult the game all the mature folks are looking forward to! Sorry to go against the mature opinion that says to "like whatever you hear because you're supposed to!". Please...

Warplay

Noob
Btw, I understand I'm coming off angry, but I'm not trying to troll anyone or piss off anyone. I won't be an Injustice troll always throwing around negativity in every thread, I'm just fired up about the choice for back to block and stating it's a game breaker for me. As if the news about the "clash system" wasn't bad enough. I just don't want this turning into an elementary back and forth of personal attacks.

shig

kool guy
If we cooled off now that's great. I don't really care about block buttons, and it's cool if you don't like them, but I don't really think they are trying to appeal to the Street Fighter player. If hold back to block is all the evidence you have, well...

Warplay

Noob
If we cooled off now that's great. I don't really care about block buttons, and it's cool if you don't like them, but I don't really think they are trying to appeal to the Street Fighter player. If hold back to block is all the evidence you have, well...
Every fighting game has it's own language, and back to block is Russian to a Puerto Rican for a player that only plays MK. I will not condition myself to hit back for block when I've been using a bumper since childhood, and having MK9 down to muscle memory. Been waiting for a new fighter that uses a bumper for block, but it looks like it won't happen. Thought this was going to be it, but once again NR disappoints me. Hope you guys like the game, though. I will be sticking with whatever community is left of MK9 after Injustice comes out.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Every fighting game has it's own language, and back to block is Russian to a Puerto Rican for a player that only plays MK. I will not condition myself to hit back for block when I've been using a bumper since childhood, and having MK9 down to muscle memory. Been waiting for a new fighter that uses a bumper for block, but it looks like it won't happen. Thought this was going to be it, but once again NR disappoints me. Hope you guys like the game, though. I will be sticking with whatever community is left of MK9 after Injustice comes out.
WTf are you bitching about like seriously can you make a coherent point at all?

No one is fucking dickriding capcom, last time i checked it still has MK gameplay but they switched shit up because OF COURSE they want a bigger audience and it will make much better gameplay and footsies. What 2d fighter doesnt have that?

Warplay

Noob
WTf are you bitching about like seriously can you make a coherent point at all?

No one is fucking dickriding capcom, last time i checked it still has MK gameplay but they switched shit up because OF COURSE they want a bigger audience and it will make much better gameplay and footsies. What 2d fighter doesnt have that?
You know what I'm bitching about, it's completely coherent. If you can't understand then it's your reading comprehension that needs assistance. Not going to keep repeating myself, buddy.

Hey guys fuck you for liking arcade sticks with those 6 buttons and conforming to "Street Fighting Scrubs". I played fighting games with only 2 buttons my whole life and I've trained it to muscle memory. I'll wait for a real game to come out that doesn't like to ride that Street Fighting cock that makes you use 6 buttons (LOL SCRUBS YOU NEED MORE BUTTONS TO BE GOOD) and stick to a good game that only need 2 buttons.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
NRS announced it yesterday: you can't. You can move forward, jump, duck, or block. You each start at the end of the screen and slowly move closer.

They're saying its a bold new move that they expect to change fighting games forever.
....Are you freaking kidding me? Now THAT is a deal breaker.

Edit: @Skrra you got me bro, props.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I was a little late, but at least im not complaining.

And for the record, I suck at back to block games. But I am still going to give this one a shot, and I cant believe this would be a complete deal breaker for someone.

Warplay

Noob
And for the record, I suck at back to block games. But I am still going to give this one a shot, and I cant believe this would be a complete deal breaker for someone.
Why can't you believe it? It's a big mechanic change from what these developers have used in their fighters. They're now doing what every other fighter does...how innovative and exciting!!!! I'm not going to let brand loyality make me buy a game that has a mechanic that feels terrible to me.