What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Had to change it up now
Doomsday
Solomon (if all his grabs are unblockable)
Raven
Cyborg or Lex (depending on who has better set-ups)
Hawkgirl (if flight mode can work similarly to the way they work in "anime" fighter)

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Going to learn the whole cast because thats what I do in every game but mains will be Flash, Cyborg, Green lantern, and whoever else has great rushdown/cancel pressure.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Ive been saying lex for months, but then i saw the green arrow vid. I do believe it will be green arrow (hereafter referred to as Link) and Lex.

Edit: i forgot. I hope shazam sucks so GGA Fill Pops cries lil girl tears.

Kind of silly to pick a main before playing the game is out or the full roster is even announced. With that said, I'm partial to Shazam right now but would probably go right for Swamp Thing if he's in it.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Kind of silly to pick a main before playing the game or the roster is even announced. With that said, I'm partial to Shazam right now but would probably go right for Swamp Thing if he's in it.

Not at all, people's main will change from what they say today, sure, but this is "who will you main day one" more than anything as no one can predict the future of who they'll main.

Death

Noob
I dont play any other fighters except for MK9 and if u count mkvsdc

Its good to know everyone and what their moves do. I can use and character in MK9 and know their ins and outs.
MK is easy mode. its not hard to play everyone at a decent level. TTT2 on the other hand lol good luck

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
MK is easy mode. its not hard to play everyone at a decent level. TTT2 on the other hand lol good luck
Well you don't need to know how to play everyone at an expert level, you just need to know how they work and what moves do what which is still basically learn MUs but play around with every character.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Heroes-

1. Batman
2. Green Arrow
3. Green Lantern
4. Nightwing

Villains-
1. Joker
2. Harley Quinn
3. Doomsday
4. Sinestro
5. Solomon Grundy

1. Raven
2. Batman
3. Hawkgirl
4. Harley Quinn
5. Green Arrow

These are the ones that look the most fun right now, though I do plan to try out everyone as I've said.

REYTHEGREAT

i like a whole bunch of characters and i would not be surprised if my list change once the game comes out. i am looking at DOOMSDAY & CATWOMAN

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Top 6 pre-release mains: GA, Lex, Shazam, Aquaman, Catwoman, Ares (if he's in and playable)

Given up on Martian Manhunter being in the game at launch, I just can't see it happening realistically. Hopefully DLC.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
Grundy, Doomsday, Sinestro, Hawkgirl, Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Joker (Joker being my wildcard)

I'm hoping at least one of these ends up low on the tier list. I gotta stay hip and original.