What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

I'm gonna be using a lot of them when the game first drops and when fighting in Versus mode, I plan to hit "Random" more often than not. But for characters that I would gravitate towards? Hard to say since the entire roster hasn't been revealed and there are at least two characters unofficially confirmed(Gamestop fuckups don't count as official reveals). But as of RIGHT NOW, leaning mostly towards Batman, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, and maybe Wonder Woman if she impresses me a bit more in her fight with Bats next week.

Reactions: RYX

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Like most people have been saying. I'll end up playing the character who I'm best with. I don't know if I want to tie myself down to any playstyle or character before the game is released. But for the people who have sparked my interest so far:

In no particular order:
1. Lex Luther (favorite DC villain)
2. Cyborg
3. Batman (favorite DC hero)
4. Joker
5. Cyborg
6. Aquaman
7. Harley
8. Hawkgirl

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Green lantern and Shazam! Ill probably mess around with aquaman a little,, but i need to see the rest of the cast first

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Hawkgirl and Black Adam, for sure.

If Raven, Killer Frost, and/or Power Girl arrive, I'll definitely try those out too. The weird thing about MK9 was that I didn't main who I intended to. My original mains where Sub-Zero and Smoke, but after playing through the challenge tower and arcade with each character, I ended up feeling really "at home" with Mileena and Johnny Cage's style of fighting. I don't doubt something similar will happen with Injustice. That or there might be some character that is just totally unexpectedly badass in the story mode that makes me want to play them.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Green Arrow and Bane are at the top of my list right now, followed closely by Sinestro, Cyborg, Hawkgirl, and Aquaman. Hard to really pick since I'm interested in about 80% of the cast so far and will probably end up screwing around with most of them to some extent, but it's real easy to imagine one of those 6 coming out on top.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
From the gameplay I've seen so far, Lex Luthor, Cyborg and Sinestro are the only ones who appeal to me. Grundy looks like a top tier troll character too... very appealing.

If Swamp Thing is in, I will be playing him no matter what... Just 'cause I feel like I'll be missing out on half the fun if I'm not playing a character with source material I enjoy. If he's not, I'll probably default to Lex and just float around the roster to see if there's anyone I like more.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I am really liking Shazam. But I will main a female character, I'll see when I know the full roster. I don't really like WW or HG right now... Harley looks fun... and Catwoman lol ... she has a bad track record of being trash.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
1. Cyborg, for a semi-aggro playstyle with added emphasis on resets and set-ups. There's also his zoning that I'll use for positioning and the zipline for quick getaways and ambiguous cross-up situations.
2. Raven, even though I don't know how she plays, I like her, so I'll use her.
3. (maybe) Hawkgirl, if it is possible to use a flight mode in a similar manner to Aigis from P4A, Painweel from SG, etc.
4. Grundy, because I always gravitate to the grapplers in every game I play.
5. (maybe) Luthor, if he has retard set-ups with the ground and air trap.

Death

Noob
Superman. Ill probably play all of them though and possibly change mains. I had like 3 mains in MK before I stuck with Sonya full time.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
This is subject to change, as my main predictions rarely ring true but at this moment I'm most interested in playing Sinestro, Green Arrow, and Deathstroke.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I have no idea at this point, Batman looks really fun to use from what I've seen, but because I have no real attachment to any DC character I'll just use whoever I have the most fun with.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
The nicest looking so far for me have been Grundy, Lex, and Sinestro.

Hoping Mirror Master is in if Killer Frost is in over Captain Cold. I would totally main him