What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

what about Black Manta he part of the light
Oh yeah. Is it odd I forget he's a part of the Light and replaced Ocean Master? I'm still hoping he makes the final cut, then I'll definitely main him too. I just so wish they would use the members of the Light. They are the most badass villains in the DCU.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Oh yeah. Is it odd I forget he's a part of the Light and replaced Ocean Master? I'm still hoping he makes the final cut, then I'll definitely main him too. I just so wish they would use the members of the Light. They are the most badass villains in the DCU.
They are pretty cool but I gotta go with Equinox and Facless Hunter from Brave and the Bold for being the most badass villains

kurtz

Noob
With the currently known Roster I will probably main either Harley or Green Arrow. However I'm hoping for a few other characters to make it in and may swap Harley or Green Arrow out with one of those depending on their play style.

From a character standpoint I would probably give Raven, Black Canary, Ocean Master or Black Manta a try if any of them manage to make it in the game. But really it depends on their play style...both Harley and Green Arrow look like they have a play style I could get used to.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Raven, I've been going on about her ever since that first screenshot so much that I'm starting to annoy myself now. She'll be my number one, no matter how ass she is.

With that being said I also reeeeaaally wanna try out Nightwing, Aquaman, Harley, Cyborg, Sinestro, Sex Luthor and Joker.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Sinestro as well. he reminds me of Shang Tsung in gameplay, and I just love Sinestro as a whole.

Other than him, definetly gonna use a lot of Hal Jordan, Superman, Batman, Lex Luthor, Doomsday and of course... SHAZAM!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm revoking your avatar and signature
Maaaaaaan. If I have to rock an ass-tier venomous behemoth until Injustice is sent out to the pastures to die, he's still gonna be my #1 Super Guy.
I'm just saying, I wanna see more. I am of the fear my favorite smashing bastard may not be up to the high caliber his rage demands, especially given the state of a Grundy and/or a Luthor.

But Bane aside, Harley and Cyborg are still absolutely on the list.
Interested in Lex's suit, Nightwing's weapons, Sinestro's magic, and hope being held out for Raven. But so far, it's still looking like venom, cupcakes and black dynamite.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Boxy, save yourself some time and heartache and just admit that youre going to change your main bi-weekly again. This trying to be loyal to 1 character thing doesnt suit you bro. Id hate to have to have an intervention for you in May after the games only been out a month lol

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Main: Nightwing

Secondaries/Rest of Top 5 (Not in order/May Change):
  1. Slade,
  2. Raven,
  3. Cyborg ,
  4. Green Lantern or Flash or Ares
Others I'll play for fun: (non-listed characters are maybes)
  • Hawkgirl,
  • Sinestro,
  • Green Arrow,
  • Doomsday,
  • Black Adam,
  • Captain Marvel,
  • Catwoman

Changed mine...already. Looks like its gonna be Green Lantern. Still interested in Nightwing though as well as like 3 other characters lol.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

Doc Fate 100% if he's DLC
MMH when he gets confirmed

Will be trying out Black Adam, Superman Green Arrow, Sinestro, Harley and maybe Aquaman

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
still sticking with my main Billy Batson. im loving all on his moves and i cant wait to see his win pose!
1:Billy Batson (Dat intro)
2:Grundy(Dat poem)
3:Ares (if he is playable)/Black Adam

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Maaaan

Deathstroke
Doomsday
Cyborg
Sinestro

Def looking into Bane, Hawks, Grundy, and Joker. Keeping room for Raven and MMH. :3