What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us -- Who will you "Main" Thread

xKobayashin

I am the DIck
So, as you guys know, Injustice is out in just over a month!

Looking through the character lists, videos and whatnot, who are you going to be maining?

Personally, I can't say for sure. I love Nightwing, Deathstroke and Green Arrow; however when I play the game I will be using more characters and getting used to how each character plays. I could think "Oh yeah! Nightwing looks awesome so I'll main him!" prior to the game's release, but when I play the game I might feel like another character is a closer match to how I play. For example, with MK, I was a BIG Ermac and Sub-Zero fan but I went on to main Kenshi because I enjoyed the zoning.

Your main could also be similar to whoever you mained in MK (e.g. I think Green Arrow is kind of similar to Reptile in a way, Sinestro to Shang Tsung etc [I'm probably wrong here])

Sorry for the rambling on, I'd just like to get an idea of who goes for who. :)

Reactions: RYX

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Deathstroke for sure, he's my favorite comic book character of all time. I might also have Nightwing and Doomsday as secondaries. (Nightwing because of his gameplay and Doomsday just for the character himself, as we have no gameplay yet.)

Oh yeah and Superman too, Dictator Supes is really badass.

(And I'll probably play everyone in the first days, anyway)

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Deathstroke
Sinestro
Cyborg
Raven(if she's in of course)
Grundy

Will definitely be looking at Bane and Aquaman, probably Hawkgirl too. :)

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
The characters im interested in so far are:

- Green Arrow
- Cyborg
- Aquaman
- Batman
- Gundy (I have no idea why, I've never played a grappler before but he looks fun)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Aquaman, Flash, Shazam, Deathstroke and maybe Green Arrow (in Arrow skin).

And probably whomever Flash's villian counterpart ends up being because I love Rogues/Grodd...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I will end up with the character that suits my enjoyment more, so it could be anyone.

But for now, i'm really looking forward for:
Green Arrow
The Flash
Aquaman
Sinestro
Harley Quinn
Batman

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
From what I saw:

Lex Luthor
Green Arrow
Deathstroke
Grundy
Shazam
Catwoman
HawkGirl

Sadly, the well known ones (Superman, Flash, Aquaman, etc) playstyle should be the best but don't look appealing to me.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Its hard to tell cuz I dont know how said character will work in game.... I can tell that I will main deathstroke or doomsday but if their fighting style will not suit me i will not use them.

but for sure im trying out :
deathstroke , doomsday, green arrow, joker , aquaman ,cyborg , sinestro , Lobo (if hes in game) .

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I had every intention of maining Bane. Even though I wanted a Tom Hardy Bane, but meh, it happens.
I still do, for the most part, I'll just have to learn to Zangief it up with a grappler.

That being said...this game looks like it's going to be to grapplers and power characters what MK9 was to rushdown and frame traps, and if that's the case, the best looking of all of them right now is Grundy, and I feel like it'd be silly not to start with the best of the bunch. But I'll wait it out, I still have faith in Bane to turn out disgusting and brutal.

I'm SO STOKED

I have a feeling WonderWoman will not be used like at all.
Unless of course she's super good.

Everyone, STAY OFF WONDERWOMAN <3

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I had every intention of maining Bane. Even though I wanted a Tom Hardy Bane, but meh, it happens.
I still do, for the most part, I'll just have to learn to Zangief it up with a grappler.

That being said...this game looks like it's going to be to grapplers and power characters what MK9 was to rushdown and frame traps, and if that's the case, the best looking of all of them right now is Grundy, and I feel like it'd be silly not to start with the best of the bunch. But I'll wait it out, I still have faith in Bane to turn out disgusting and brutal.
I'm revoking your avatar and signature

Mr. Mileena said:
Everyone, STAY OFF WONDERWOMAN <3
Don't worry, he's all yours