What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

Vogue

Noob
Sick Patch on Scorpion!!! Thank you NRS you seem to know what you are doing. Now please buff the Joker and super lowtiers.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
haha you alright man, I just don't like the connotation that comes with the word "bitching", but if you said whining or complaining, i'd probably just be like "Heck yeah i'm whining" lol. But hey, who doesn't complain when their character gets touched? but I know I can move along and adapt. I'm not making the same mistake I did when lao got nerfed after evo haha.
I gotcha.
Carry on being awesome.

Nice, Scorpion was SSSSS Tier, he was a joke, I hope NRS make better tests for the upcomming DLCs, lots of scrubs online where just abusing the teleport, nice job.

For fuck sake guys.

Scorpion gets released, you all cry for him to be nerfed.

Scorpion gets nerfed, you complain that he shouldn't have been.

Make up your minds.
well ppl were saying if he didn't come out early he would've been like this/ he is still super solid, so I'll speak for all scorpion players by saying that we dnt even care about the changes because like DS, he still is very solid and he's tournament viable.

MY DIVEKICK!!!!!!!! MY FUCKING DIVEKICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK LIFE IM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN AND BURN YOUR EYEBROWS ED BOON

MY DIVEKICK!@@@@@@@@@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr twat what wrong whit the dive kick?, every patch seem to mess up whit something.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Ok so from what I'm testing, when Scorpion whiffs his tele, it's extremely punishable. Idk why some were saying it's hard to punish it on whiff. F3 (19f) punishes it on whiff just fine.

It's death on block tho lol. Poor scorp

Nothing changed with Black Adam or any other characters (yet).

The Scorpion changes (from him being released early) are:
teleport is slightly slower (by frames) won't change any combos.
teleport hits high and is more neg on block and miss.
flipkick is more neg on miss.
I went to the lab after reading this and I was able to punish divekivk at every distance with the exception of divekick connecting just beford whiff. Mind yoh its with d1 and I was using aquaman and I don'tvknow if this holds true with ever character.

Edit: i apologize for spelling I'm on my phone

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
*hotfix patchnotes: scorpion players have to actually use their brain a little*

*mashing controller on face might still be a valid way of winning*

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I went to the lab after reading this and I was able to punish divekivk at every distance with the exception of divekick connecting just beford whiff. Mind yoh its with d1 and I was using aquaman and I don'tvknow if this holds true with ever character.

Edit: i apologize for spelling I'm on my phone
Sigh

You've ALWAYS been able to do this

Are people really whining about this change? It's not even a nerf. At high levels it doesn't change the way teleport is used... at all.. Might make bad online scorpions stop spamming teleport (maybe), but what makes scorpion good at high levels is cmpletely unchanged.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Why is NRS listening to these scrubs?
Ask the top tournament players,and see what they think before you completely ruin a character!
GOD F ING D*****

Why is this so hard to understand and read?????

HE'S FIXED NOT NERFED- HE WAS NOT FINISHED BUT RELEASED TOO EARLY

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO W THREADS, crying, etc!!!!!!!!!!

STOP W THIS BS

Ok so from what I'm testing, when Scorpion whiffs his tele, it's extremely punishable. Idk why some were saying it's hard to punish it on whiff. F3 (19f) punishes it on whiff just fine.

It's death on block tho lol. Poor scorp
still got ex tele that hits mid and is +9 :p

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
LMAO All this does is take away Flip Kick as a safe wake-up.

Tele is now a harder block punish 'cause you have to block it standing.

Good shit. Moar kneejerk patches pls.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

GOD F ING D*****

Why is this so hard to understand and read?????

HE'S FIXED NOT NERFED- HE WAS NOT FINISHED BUT RELEASED TOO EARLY

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO W THREADS, crying, etc!!!!!!!!!!

STOP W THIS BS
heck this could've been avoided if he wasn't ever released early, I think many (i'm among that many) believed that he was supposed to be like that, but we know now that he wasn't so everything is good now.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah, the unfortunate part about her character design is that if you change that you will ruin the character. Not downplaying just being totally honest. She has no strong normal to get in and play footsies with and her f3 is already negative on block where a lot are + I believe. Her 50-50 game is her ultimate strength in this game and taking that away could be a problem.

Some people call for a reduction in the slide's range as a nerf, which I could on one hand see making sense. On the other hand I worry about it actually being more of a buff (unless recovery time is also nerfed). If the range is reduced it makes the range you play her at decrease, and also reduces the distance you can be at to react to the slide and perform a jump back combo punish. If you continued to play her at the same range now the jump back might not hit where you will be sitting pretty to eat another slide. That could be one possible reason that the slide has such long range to begin with.

Just rambling...
Why try to get in with a normal when slide is safe? Also, it doesn't matter if she's negative after anything seeing how she has a one frame parry. Slide range doesn't need to be decreased, but the active frames on it do.