What's new

Injustice Gods Among Us: Deathstroke vs Batman HD

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Except is dash animation is completely different and sektor wasn't on his tippy toes.
Im thinking they will change some of the stances and intros, such as the flash having cages MK9 intro, and DS having Sektors stance.

I hope they are just place holders.

Goku

Noob
Exactly, remember how MK9 had the same finishing music from MK vs. DC? I am sure all of the recycled things will be changed/already are changed, they are most likely just placeholders. And did I hear an announcer say "Begin" or was that just me??

shig

kool guy
It's just you. You are probably hallucinating.

Really, tho, weird that no one pointed the elephant in the room out until 4 pages in the thread.

Exactly, remember how MK9 had the same finishing music from MK vs. DC? I am sure all of the recycled things will be changed/already are changed, they are most likely just placeholders. And did I hear an announcer say "Begin" or was that just me??
It's just you. You are probably hallucinating.

Really, tho, weird that no one pointed the elephant in the room out until 4 pages in the thread.
there was indeed an announcer. what elephant?

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
First footage I have seen for a while, and still looks pretty bad IMO. Why are the characters so far away? this is a fighting game not Smash brothers...

MK9 deserved an expansion and balance pass and engine fixes instead we get this rubbish...