What's new

Injustice Gods Among Us: Deathstroke vs Batman HD

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
To this point, i like nothing about this game... the gameplay looks clunky and the music's horrible. We have to sit through this shit to wait for MK10. I swear NRS is starting to look like Nintendo, purposely avoiding the things gamers want.

I know maybe its not up to them to decide which game to make but goddamn we need MK10...

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
This is very true. Compare the Scorpion trailer to the final game. The final game looks much much better.
Wow I never even thought of that.

It looks like the animations are missing a bunch of frames. Is this something they do to save time while they're making sure everything is implemented correctly? I was worried but now my faith is restored.

It does look clunky, but it still has a while before release--I'm sure they will polish some more. My biggest concern is all of the breaks in the action--I mean SF's Supers and Ultras are long, but these transitions and Supers are REALLY long. Once I've seen them once, it's going to get really boring.

I would love if they include a tournament mode or something where it disables the transitions and has shortened versions of the supers or something like that.

The players didn't really showcase the engine very well, so it's difficult to judge how everything is going to work. I'd like to see some advanced gameplay to see what sort of stuff is possible.

Slymind

Noob
Tbh, Deathstroke is the only character i find to be really clunky so far, even his design seems more bulky than he should have been, and both his and Batman's stance should be changed. Still, the fact that youtube runs the video at 30 FPS, does not help too.

I still think this game is coming earlier than it should, i would like to know how much time they spent on the game's production before it was announced for the first time.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
NRS needs to stop releasing trailers of people playing who play like they're gentlemen just sitting down to play for the first time.

"Ok, now you sir, bap me on the nose. Oh splendid, now it's my turn to whollop your noodle! Good show, jolly good!"

Makes for shitty trailers. The only fun looking character is Nightwing, and that's a bit of a stretch since no one knows if the game is mechanically solid yet.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Can someone confirm what my eyes are seeing at 1:08? It looks like both players did empty dashes, collided, then just did nothing about it. Were the players pilled out on xanax or what? But anyway it looks like deathstroke has Kenshi like popups and then appears to be able to juggle with his projectile with corner carry like skarlet.
Also, look how far the standard dash covers. It looks makes mileenas dash look like reptiles. Could that make up for there being no jump ins in this game??

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Also, look how far the standard dash covers. It looks makes mileenas dash look like reptiles. Could that make up for there being no jump ins in this game??
Depends on the matchup. If zoning is dominant then you can't dash through that. Its going to have footsies for sure because folks will need to read better to do jump ins or dashes. Possibly even adapt footsies to incorporate stage tactics more frequently to create gaps in player offense that they might not otherwise receive. Dashes will be good though for a lot of stuff. You can't run away to easily with jump backs or back dashes in this game given how quickly some dashes will catch up to you. If Green Arrow hadn't been the person backdashing on Catwoman I'm betting she could have caught the player in that awesome matchup we watched awhile back near his reveal. Likely she can get crossunders on some folks who jump with how good her dash is.

Theres lots of uses for the dash in this game and its pretty good, but it wont outright equal a good approach to replace jump ins without good timing in this game with all of its tools for zoning. I like this setup...keeps it strategic in its usage instead of abusable.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
I think the grenades off the rifle are his gimmick. they recharge over time or perhaps he earns them in the same manner catwoman generates her gimmick.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Tbh, Deathstroke is the only character i find to be really clunky so far, even his design seems more bulky than he should have been, and both his and Batman's stance should be changed. Still, the fact that youtube runs the video at 30 FPS, does not help too.

I still think this game is coming earlier than it should, i would like to know how much time they spent on the game's production before it was announced for the first time.
He is the clunkiest and blandest character so far, he's like a less interesting Stryker, the only cool move he has is the sword spiral.

This is still the only good video of Injustice being played so far.
NRS this is what we want, get someone who knows how to play and do videos like this, please.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
It's a fighting game.. of course there are going to be rehashed moves. You can only do so much with martial arts... Deathstroke looks fine to me.