What's new

Injustice Gods Among Us: Deathstroke vs Batman HD

JaeRoar

Noob
To fill your Deathstroke needs GameStopVideo has recently uploaded a battle between the assassin and Batman. Deathstroke was just recently announced this past Wednesday and is packing a punch that many have come to say they have found their "main". Check it out as Deathstroke takes on Batman in this new HD video!
Article edited by STORMS*

Attachments

Haaaaaaaaaate that stage transition. Did look like. Taunt in there, or maybe he's got a buff move or something.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Batmans divekick looks kinda slow.
The Stage interaction where you absorb lightning and do a punch is kinda weird, also slow, maybe not very useful.

There appears to be battle damage now, and thank god its not as fucking retarded looking as MK9s.
There is also a announcer sort of, in a very low voice someone says "begin" kinda sounds out of place.
They also made the getting back off the ground transition into the losing pose a bit more natural.

This is the first actual match footage they have released, though it still is cut up a bit. I hope they continue to do this.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The game looks bad in this trailer. Slow, clunky, repetitive.

Fingers uncrossed, jimmies loosened.
Ya not a great video, they couldn't get anyone who actually knows how to play a fighting game help record the footage? All batman did the entire video was his slide tackle, nothing else, not even his little bat minions.

At least we got to see a tiny bit more of Deathstroke, I guess he is a zoning character, like a stryker that doesn't suck.
What ever that taunt thing was is probably his gimmick, looked like he was calling someone.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
No, he's got that really fast gunshot that knocks them fullscreen. That shit better be unsafe on block.

Knowing NRS, they probably have it unblockable right now lol
It only knocks them fullscreen because its an EX, it shoots a grenade after all the bullets.

goddamn that was some pretty bad gameplay footage. Only thing I took from this video was that I still hate Batman's stance. they need to change that crap asap.

On a serious note though, why release this crap video? It didn't really show anything new from DS that we didn't see in his reveal trailer. All we got was a shit gameplay video by obviously two people who don't even know their own game all that well.

I swear, I can't be the only one who is desperately wanting some gameplay footage of two people who actually know what they are doing am I?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
goddamn that was some pretty bad gameplay footage. Only thing I took from this video was that I still hate Batman's stance. they need to change that crap asap.

On a serious note though, why release this crap video? It didn't really show anything new from DS that we didn't see in his reveal trailer. All we got was a shit gameplay video by obviously two people who don't even know their own game all that well.

I swear, I can't be the only one who is desperately wanting some gameplay footage of two people who actually know what they are doing am I?
Most of us are.

I think even bad gameplay is better then no gameplay, but man, the batman player was just... wow.
I hope there marketing is better then MK9, they very rarely ever released uncut gameplay of that, just two random trailers close to release.

Still, NRS, this is what we want, just actual match videos, just get someone who has two arms to play the game next time.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana

Nothing has changed since the first gameplay videos for MKDA, MKD, MKA, MKDC, and MK9. Just a bunch of scrubs playing every time.

Nothing has changed since the first gameplay videos for MKDA, MKD, MKA, MKDC, and MK9. Just a bunch of scrubs playing every time.
I know. I'm just under the impression(as i'm sure a lot of us are) that they've changed the way they do things when it comes to this stuff. I mean really, this was just bad.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
The first Deathstroke combo was fun. I was hoping to see more usage of sword spiral in hopes of find out if its a decent punish or could be cancelled into. Doesn't look like he's going to have pressure up close like I hoped with his stuff, but I really cant say for sure how safe or unsafe his strings are on block yet to know if he could work with sword spiral as a cornering expert with pressure once he's in there.

Looks to be a zoner. I was kind of hoping for something more mixed, but hey these two didn't do a whole lot so who knows anything after seeing one match. At least they are giving us footage though. I begged for stuff like that in the feedback vid back in October and its good to see even a small trickle pop through to look over.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I know. I'm just under the impression(as i'm sure a lot of us are) that they've changed the way they do things when it comes to this stuff. I mean really, this was just bad.
Well, I take that back... for MK9 at least, they had Paulo and someone else at NRS play for demonstrations.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The first Deathstroke combo was fun. I was hoping to see more usage of sword spiral in hopes of find out if its a decent punish or could be cancelled into. Doesn't look like he's going to have pressure up close like I hoped with his stuff, but I really cant say for sure how safe or unsafe his strings are on block yet to know if he could work with sword spiral as a cornering expert with pressure once he's in there.

Looks to be a zoner. I was kind of hoping for something more mixed, but hey these two didn't do a whole lot so who knows anything after seeing one match. At least they are giving us footage though. I begged for stuff like that in the feedback vid back in October and its good to see even a small trickle pop through to look over.
After watching it a few times, I'm not so sure he is a zoner just yet, have wait and see how good his non ex rifle special is, because his normal guns shots are not super great.

so far his specials are
Gun shot
Gun shot low
Rifle
Anti air rifle
Sword spin
and the taunt which might be his hero trait

Dude has to have more then this.

His normals do look pretty good, and that air sword slash has a pretty amazing hit box on it, could cross up with it easy.