What's new

Injustice Gods Among Us: Deathstroke vs Batman HD

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I think this trailer looks like crap because the players did little to nothing. looks like it was more about showing off Deathstroke then an actually match. whatever they were aiming to do, it's not killing my hype.

I have high hopes that the game will turn out to be good at release. Mortal Kombat looked clunky and sketchy during lots of its demos. But it seems like NRS is pulling a Capcom/SFxT on us in the sense that some of the characters have the exact same hitbox/animation as characters in the past games. SFxT had that problem with lots of its characters, Injustice does from these videos. Deathstroke's T-rex arms and stance look exactly like Sektor's and Cyborg's metal sound effect when being hit is that of MK9 (not that big of a deal, but still). I'm sure there is a lot of others being observed but those two are the most glaring for me. Please don't get lazy on this game NRS.....

......or just make sure Aquaman doesn't have recycled animations or sounds and we're cool.

WarfaringStranger

Shao Kahn's creation
At least we have video games.

Those of you with drawn-out complaints sound like spoiled children. Ungrateful and selfish--disgraceful and stupid. Altogether ignorant.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
Anyone else notice how, at the end, Batman seems to hunch over in a defeated position instead of falling over like in other fighters? Hmm... no fatalities indeed Boon.... what're we calling them this time then?

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Yea the animations definitely look clunky and stiff.
But so do the animations in mk9 and we have combo-artists still leaking swag

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Anyone else notice how, at the end, Batman seems to hunch over in a defeated position instead of falling over like in other fighters? Hmm... no fatalities indeed Boon.... what're we calling them this time then?
I think its a DC thing, since they want make sure everyone knows batman didn't kill anyone, so the characters have a defeated position. Similar to how in Batman Arkham City, all the grunts where visibly breathing when there knocked out.

I think the only people who are content with any shitty gameplay or stuff are just people who play the game just to play.

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
I think its a DC thing, since they want make sure everyone knows batman didn't kill anyone, so the characters have a defeated position. Similar to how in Batman Arkham City, all the grunts where visibly breathing when there knocked out.
I don't think they'll kill each other, but I have a feeling there's going to be some after-match type of finisher you can perform. I just find it too odd that he didn't fall over in defeat, especially when you see him take the last bit of damage then enter that animation state once he recovers from the stun animation.

WarfaringStranger

Shao Kahn's creation
Don't get me wrong, I wish NRS marketed their product(s) better. But impressing the hardcore fans (ie those of us who will buy the game no matter what) 6 months before release is probably not very high on their priority list.

So it goes.

StarcaverX

Bajan to the core!
I don't know what to say about the snippet... I mean it's showing off deathstroke but, it's not doing it in a way to draw a new crowd to the fgc. I love the game and the choices they've made so far are great but, as someone said before they should hire a few competent players. First impressions are crucial from a marketing standpoint and; I can only imagine what other sites like srk and eventhubs are doing with this footage. Just my two cents, can't wait to get my hands on the game :p. Team HarleyStroke <3

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
hey did anybody else click on the link that pops up toward the end of the clip for Injustice: The Beatdown? im not sure what its all about but it shows Soloman Grundy vs Swam Thing. should i be excited about that or is it nothing?