What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Really? I thought they sort of sounded the same. Maybe Tara deepened her voice a little bit for Injustice and it made the distortion sound a little off. To me it still seems like it could pass for at least some variation of the cartoon voice. Hopefully Raven's alt costume removes the distortion so we can see for sure if it's Tara Strong.

I mean, she's already in the Injustice studio doing voice work for Harley, even hanging out with Wayne Brady for the promotional stuff, so I'd be shocked if they didn't at least get Tara to do voice work for a Raven alt costume like they did with that CW Arrow guy. She seems like such a team player.
I dunno, could be her I guess. Might just be the filters/distortion. It annoys me though because I think she would sound miles better without it.

But yeah, I'm expecting to see a TT alt voiced by her too.

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
Uh huh, proof on that? I've listened to Tara Strong for a while, I've NEVER heard her do a voice THAT deep.
thats why i said it was MODULATED s in altered via technology to sound diiferent. watch the Ben 10 episode Benwolf. the titular alien has nearly the same voice as Raven in Injustice and is credited to Tara Strong.

thats why i said it was MODULATED s in altered via technology to sound diiferent. watch the Ben 10 episode Benwolf. the titular alien has nearly the same voice as Raven in Injustice and is credited to Tara Strong.
Hmm, watched that bit, and yeah, that does sound a bit like Injustice's Raven, just slightly more...well, not quite masculine since you can still tell it's Tara Strong, but you get the idea, definitely a deeper voice than I'm used to hearing from Tara. Perhaps it is Tara doing the voice which could bode well for a non-possessed Raven and a Teen Titans Raven.

I think few days ago when Doomsday got announced, people were bitching about his hair. Many hope that he will have an alternate, which will have him his "regular" hair, but I would say that won't be the case.

We already know Doomsdays alternate costume and we saw that one pretty early.
In videos with better quality, I think I saw him having the exact same hair. Unfortunately these two screens don't showcase it that good, but if I find a better one, I'll post it:

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I think few days ago when Doomsday got announced, people were bitching about his hair. Many hope that he will have an alternate, which will have him his "regular" hair, but I would say that won't be the case.

We already know Doomsdays alternate costume and we saw that one pretty early.
In videos with better quality, I think I saw him having the exact same hair. Unfortunately these two screens don't showcase it that good, but if I find a better one, I'll post it:

Meh. Looks like that green costume he keeps bursting out of.

trufenix

bye felicia
Assuming everyone has a default and an alt, the EX costumes known so far are:

Aquaman
1: Flashpoint

Batman
1: Arkham City
2: Blackest Night
3: New 52

Catwoman:

Green Lantern:
1: Sinestro Corps (maybe CPU only)
2: New 52

Joker:

Grundy:
1: Red Son

Superman

Wonder Woman

If every "pack" has four costumes in them, I'm hoping we're also gonna get
Arkham City Nightwing
Red Son Batman
Flashpoint Flash, Cyborg and Stroke
Blackest Night Hawkgirl, Superman, and I dunno, whoever

Assuming everyone has a default and an alt, the EX costumes known so far are:

Aquaman
1: Flashpoint

Batman
2: Blackest Night
3: New 52

Catwoman:

Green Lantern:
1: Sinestro Corps (maybe CPU only)

Joker:

Grundy:

Superman

Wonder Woman

If every "pack" has four costumes in them, I'm hoping we're also gonna get
Arkham City Nightwing
Red Son Batman
Flashpoint Flash, Cyborg and Stroke
Blackest Night Hawkgirl, Superman, and I dunno, whoever
If that's how its gonna be done, then maybe they'll release multiple packs of the same kind of skin.

Like Arkham pack 1 has Batman, Nightwing, Joker and Catwoman. Pack 2 would have Harley, Bane and Asylum Harley.

Flashpoint pack 1 has Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg. Pack 2 would have Deathstroke, Shazam, Green Arrow and Joker.