What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

trufenix

bye felicia
comixology.com is the shizzle, re-read as much as you want on as many devices as you want. Web interface is easy to use, as is the tablet / phone interface. I have no idea how print comics are going to survive this.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Hey guys the Injustice Facebook is asking who's alt we want to see next. Since we still haven't seen Catwoman or Cyborg yet I voted for them. You guys should head over there too so that they'll know we're interested.

Injustice Costumes.png

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Why wouldn't it be Hal who has his yellow lantern alt? It would be a lot harder to make Sinestro's attacks fit to Hal's model than it would be to just make his constructs yellow instead of green for that costume.
I know, that's what I feel is going to happen too, but I know a lot of people weren't so sure about it.

OwTee

Noob
Promise...I just gotta go through the archive again since I don't remember where exactly. I THINK he was fighting nightwing or batman, and you can see it for less than a second.

I'll find it though, have faith.

EDIT: You can actually help me, if you can direct me to where I can find out what posts I have done in the past. I'm 99% confident I commented on it in a post.

EDIT 2: My apologies... I was wrong...

It was the flash, not nightwing. ;) Go to 0:28 to see Alt for ol' Grundy boy!