What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Don't know if anyone cares, but for Green Arrow's Arrow alternate (say that five times fast!) Stephen Amell is providing his voice, so he sounds like he does in the show.

This could mean other alternates people were hoping for could have different VAs. So those who *shudder* want Teen Titans alternates from the cartoon might get their voice actors as well...

Don't know if anyone cares, but for Green Arrow's Arrow alternate (say that five times fast!) Stephen Amell is providing his voice, so he sounds like he does in the show.

This could mean other alternates people were hoping for could have different VAs. So those who *shudder* want Teen Titans alternates from the cartoon might get their voice actors as well...
Which would just mean Tara doing the voice of Raven. That's all I'd want. As much as I enjoyed the voice of Robin in that show, it is DEFINITELY a teen voice. Only way I can see it working is if they do an alt of teen Robin.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Which would just mean Tara doing the voice of Raven. That's all I'd want. As much as I enjoyed the voice of Robin in that show, it is DEFINITELY a teen voice. Only way I can see it working is if they do an alt of teen Robin.
I would love if it there was an Arrow Deathstroke Alternate, and Manu Bennett did the voice, but that's probably just because I keep thinking of him as CRIXUS! UNDEFEATED GAUL AND CHAMPION OF CAPUA!

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
Tara IS voicing Raven. her voice has been modulated.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
...They sound absolutely nothing alike.
Really? I thought they sort of sounded the same. Maybe Tara deepened her voice a little bit for Injustice and it made the distortion sound a little off. To me it still seems like it could pass for at least some variation of the cartoon voice. Hopefully Raven's alt costume removes the distortion so we can see for sure if it's Tara Strong.

I mean, she's already in the Injustice studio doing voice work for Harley, even hanging out with Wayne Brady for the promotional stuff, so I'd be shocked if they didn't at least get Tara to do voice work for a Raven alt costume like they did with that CW Arrow guy. She seems like such a team player.