What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

EGGXI

Scary Bat
id say the one on the the far left is MM, the one with the arms folded.
I'm certain they are all placeholder images, someone posted the full body shots and the other 3 are just wearing suits. Someone posted a case that the arms folded is a placeholder image of Deathstroke. NRS have used placeholders in the past for DLC with Freddy, Skarlet etc. because they thought it would be too obvious.

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
I'm certain they are all placeholder images, someone posted the full body shots and the other 3 are just wearing suits. Someone posted a case that the arms folded is a placeholder image of Deathstroke. NRS have used placeholders in the past for DLC with Freddy, Skarlet etc. because they thought it would be too obvious.
that makes sense. im sure some of the dlc charcters are female as well and none of those silhouettes are feminine

Don't see how it was Deathstroke at all. The arm spikes looked way too different and Slade doesn't wear cuffed boots. I swear that it's a silhouette of a cape-less Martian Manhunter from New 52.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Those aren't arm spikes. Deathstrokes cuffed gloves have a split down the cuff. Thats what that looks to be to me. Either way I dont think those are anything but placeholders. If anything we should count up all the unplayable characters with models in the game so far and start thinking about who would likely be DLC. So far Manhunter and Mr. Terrific seem likely to me.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Think they are really going to put MMH in and have him still hanging out in the background of a stage? Mr. Terrific would be the best choice imo. He's a C list character and he's black so Cyborg wont have to be alone anymore ;P

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
Think they are really going to put MMH in and have him still hanging out in the background of a stage? Mr. Terrific would be the best choice imo. He's a C list character and he's black so Cyborg wont have to be alone anymore ;P
yeah, cuz its not like they totally did that with Doomsday.

Justice

Noob
In case anyone was wondering, Tara Strong herself confirmed that she voiced Raven in a promo vid for the second round of Battle Arena.