What's new

Injustice General Discussion

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
New Info?

THE CLASH SYSTEM

1. after your first life bar is gone you can clash, which can break almost any combo (sans supers some meter burned specials ect). then during the clash you can use your meter to do damage if you were clashed or to regain regain health if you started it

2. you can only clash once you still can spend meter in to deal/heal damage

DOUBLE KO

1. double ko is awesome you get back up both on danger

2. there is no double ko maxter you get back up with 10% health when it happens then 5% then 1% or something like that
Those are indeed new, and really awesome info. Clash seems much more balanced, and as it will happen once, or twice, per BATTLE we won't be seeing cinematic breakers over and over. Double KO is also really neat, imagine the hype during tournaments. :D

So will this clash be unlocked after you lose the first bar? Or will both players need to lose first bar?

So, you can potentially use it twice?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Two best series to get alts from would be Blackest Night and Kingdom Come. One nets you Lantern colors for everyone and the other nets you dark revisionist versions of golden age outfits. Fingers crossed.

Two best series to get alts from would be Blackest Night and Kingdom Come. One nets you Lantern colors for everyone and the other nets you dark revisionist versions of golden age outfits. Fingers crossed.
i would love to see individual costumes but not with a theme maybe from something like the crypt. superman with shirt and jeans, arkham city batman, dick grayson as robin (legs covered), classic harley quinn, tdk returns joker, luthor from superman/batman public enemies. lol maybe grundy in a suit, wonder woman in greek armor.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
We'll probably get some alts that are just alts, but from the Gamestop Red Son description these alts seem to tie into a battle tower sort of mode in the game where you take on stuff from that setting. Side story challenges from other worlds maybe? Like secondary or tertiary story modes to fiddle with? Maybe like episodes of your character from various comics they've been in to play matches in and unlike moments from.

Ksmoke

skarlet is back!!
hey guys sorry if everyone already knows this or if posted somewhere else but there is an injustice theme for 99cents on ps store. looks good. sorry if this is already known. thought it was a demo and got happy then realized it was just a theme but still cool though

Giant bomb said they're going to have an interview with Hector up this week, maybe some B roll footage.
Think it'll be one of those things where we see a new character or mechanic amongst all of the regular footage they've been constantly reshowing?

insignis

Noob
Some question is terrorizing me for days: in 2d fightings like sf,bb,gg etc with block on"back" do any dash cancels exist or projectiles are slow and there is no need? Cuz after seeing how fast Arrow and Deathstroke fire their projectiles I began to wonder how is it possible to dash through that?

Some question is terrorizing me for days: in 2d fightings like sf,bb,gg etc with block on"back" do any dash cancels exist or projectiles are slow and there is no need? Cuz after seeing how fast Arrow and Deathstroke fire their projectiles I began to wonder how is it possible to dash through that?
Yeah, there's plenty of dash cancelling and wavedashing to get around zoners and their projectiles. If this is your first game with back-to-block, you'll be fine after a few rounds. It may sound weird, but it's a very easy mechanic to get used to.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Think it'll be one of those things where we see a new character or mechanic amongst all of the regular footage they've been constantly reshowing?
Really hope so. Its been 3 1/2 months since they announced Green Lantern, really want to see even a small amount of footage of him.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I hope we also get some new info in the interview. Or will we just hear the usual "Over the top action, interactable environments, the story is great" type stuff.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Guys! I just finished building my time machine. Lets hop in and play some Injustice :)

Seriously though, are you guys picking this up on Xbox or PS3? I'm kinda torn. I want it for 360, but if MK is any indication the lifespan of Injustice will be longer on PS3(online anyway).

Guys! I just finished building my time machine. Lets hop in and play some Injustice :)

Seriously though, are you guys picking this up on Xbox or PS3? I'm kinda torn. I want it for 360, but if MK is any indication the lifespan of Injustice will be longer on PS3(online anyway).
I always go to the PS3 for fighters. The only downside to playing on the PS3 is that I seem to garner a lot less hatemail as compared to playing on the 360. Apart from that, I usually enjoy playing on PSN.

More importantly, MK is one of those games that I prefer to play on pad, and I just like the PS3 pad much much more than the 360's. So there's that.