What's new

Injustice General Discussion

New Info?

THE CLASH SYSTEM

1. after your first life bar is gone you can clash, which can break almost any combo (sans supers some meter burned specials ect). then during the clash you can use your meter to do damage if you were clashed or to regain regain health if you started it

2. you can only clash once you still can spend meter in to deal/heal damage

DOUBLE KO

1. double ko is awesome you get back up both on danger

2. there is no double ko maxter you get back up with 10% health when it happens then 5% then 1% or something like that
where is that from?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
So which copy of Injustice is everyone getting? Standard, Collectors, or Battle Edition?

If they release a demo and I like it I'll definitely get Battle Edition, despite the bat top.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
New Info?

THE CLASH SYSTEM

1. after your first life bar is gone you can clash, which can break almost any combo (sans supers some meter burned specials ect). then during the clash you can use your meter to do damage if you were clashed or to regain regain health if you started it

2. you can only clash once you still can spend meter in to deal/heal damage

DOUBLE KO

1. double ko is awesome you get back up both on danger

2. there is no double ko maxter you get back up with 10% health when it happens then 5% then 1% or something like that
This is old. Clash is the number 1 concern.

Old news? Idk, man.. I thought you could clash any time. From what Im understanding is that there are no breakers and you only get to clash once in the second round (aka after your first lifebar).

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So which copy of Injustice is everyone getting? Standard, Collectors, or Battle Edition?

If they release a demo and I like it I'll definitely get Battle Edition, despite the bat top.
Whichever version I can get the earliest. I want to get the game as soon as it's available to me, nothing illegal though, of course.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
After a second glance at your post I see I spoke to eagerly. I knew you could wager, but I didn't know it was for life or damage. Maybe they scaled the damage of combos down so breakers aren't so important? I never expected Injustice to play like MK9, but the clash thing has me reserved.

I dig holding back to block, hit trades, double KO's, but I'll see about Clash and the environments :confused:

After a second glance at your post I see I spoke to eagerly. I knew you could wager, but I didn't know it was for life or damage. Maybe they scaled the damage of combos down so breakers aren't so important? I never expected Injustice to play like MK9, but the clash thing has me reserved.

I dig holding back to block, hit trades, double KO's, but I'll see about Clash and the environments :confused:

Before, clash only cost one bar and you could do in any round, but from the beginning when the mechanic was revealed they said it was a work in progress. What you posted about clash sounds a lot better than the original version. I wonder if you can only do it once a game and only during the second round or is it after you lose one life bar you unlock the option to clash and can do it multiple times? If it's only once and during the second round that's not bad at all.

insignis

Noob
new information about clash is interesting.
If it can be used only once it will be like "Round 1 ends with explosion, Round 2" - looks awful to me.

If there are no 50% combos, breaker doesn't exist and clash is needed only to stop juggle after first bar deplition - clash looks pointless at first glance.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
new information about clash is interesting.
If it can be used only once it will be like "Round 1 ends with explosion, Round 2" - looks awful to me.

If there are no 50% combos, breaker doesn't exist and clash is needed only to stop juggle after first bar deplition - clash looks pointless at first glance.
I think there will still be pretty high damage combos, especially with the introduction of the combo cancels.