What's new

Injustice General Discussion

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
Well, after going 3 and 16 in a King of the Hill lobby, getting my Green Arrow's ass licked by a few Batmans, Grundy, Deathstroke, Killer Frost, Ares, and Catwoman.... I feel like I can't do anything to get better with Green Arrow. :(

Not sure how thats an indicator on whether you can get better or not. Like anything, it takes time to get better, you just have to keep trying. All very simple for me to say, I know, but that doesn't change the truth of it.

Yeah Green Arrow has been the hardest to learn for me by far. I love it though. Much more rewarding when you do good.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

This game needs to address the way it handles crossups.

It also needs to deal better with balance. The game should not be decided by the simple choice of characters.

Some of the moves in the game are just ridiculous. How are you meant to block catwomans' insane super fast attack? If you don't you get comboed to oblivion? Some of the combos in the game are just too ambiguous to read and too fast. It seems to be more about knowing the character you are facing because you haven't a prayer of blocking them, but i'm trying to learn my own character. A replay function would massively help with this. Why is there no effort to petition for this to be included?

I'm having a ton of frustrations with this game, I'm betting it's from my lack of knowledge. But here's my main beef, can you even punish supers in this game? I could punish a couple characters, but the pushback on most of them seems a little bit much. I'm guessing that d1 is the key to punishing stuff but I have babby execution and can't pull off cancelling d1 into bfanything, which is essential for any of my characters :(

back to grind I guess.

Batgirl is so ass. Make it so she can zone, and punish you for jumping over her projectiles from full screen. Smart.
Ummm, batgirl can punish anything from anywhere on the screen. DB3 MB is a 9 frame teleport/easy combo starter. Also she has thr sickest forward dash in the game, you should be laughing at people trying to zone you. Anyways, shes broken right now with that rediculous infinite.
*edit* i may have missed some sarcasm >.<

Guys, just learn the game and stop complaining. The guy crying about CATWOMAN...for real dude? Stop walking forward randomly pressing buttons and figure out how to play purposefully

Ummm, batgirl can punish anything from anywhere on the screen. DB3 MB is a 9 frame teleport/easy combo starter. Also she has thr sickest forward dash in the game, you should be laughing at people trying to zone you. Anyways, shes broken right now with that rediculous infinite.
*edit* i may have missed some sarcasm >.<

Guys, just learn the game and stop complaining. The guy crying about CATWOMAN...for real dude? Stop walking forward randomly pressing buttons and figure out how to play purposefully
Stop making juvenile assumptions and behaving like a troll...for real dude.

otter

Noob
If MK9 is any indication, we're screwed. I'd really rather have them leave the game alone than fo 10 patches just to have it still shitty.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Imo, the game is new and therefore still fun in spite of its flaws. If it gets better it gets funner, if not, theres plenty of other ways to piss myself off lol

Superman is still broken, Doomsday is still broken, Catwoman has become overpowered, Deathstrokes absurd wake up moves are untouched, GL's ridiculous command grab has been untouched, I could go on. There are so many things wrong with the balance in this game. The ridiculous zoning, the absurd overpowered moves (again, GL's command grab). Never mind that there STILL hasn't been any regional filtering input into the matchmaking. Now we have Batgirl who is yet another overpowered character. Who the fuck playtested this game? What were you doing? Why were you asleep at the wheel?

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Superman is still broken, Doomsday is still broken, Catwoman has become overpowered, Deathstrokes absurd wake up moves are untouched, GL's ridiculous command grab has been untouched, I could go on. There are so many things wrong with the balance in this game. The ridiculous zoning, the absurd overpowered moves (again, GL's command grab). Never mind that there STILL hasn't been any regional filtering input into the matchmaking. Now we have Batgirl who is yet another overpowered character. Who the fuck playtested this game? What were you doing? Why were you asleep at the wheel?
Please don't spout out things if you don't know what you are talking about.

The only thing I can agree on is Superman and Batgirl being extremely unbalanced in some sense. Doomsday is just EZ mode rushdown.

No one with a lick of sense complains about DS wakeups/GL command grab. This is also a zoning heavy game, deal with it.

Please don't spout out things if you don't know what you are talking about.

The only thing I can agree on is Superman and Batgirl being extremely unbalanced in some sense. Doomsday is just EZ mode rushdown.

No one with a lick of sense complains about DS wakeups/GL command grab. This is also a zoning heavy game, deal with it.
You didn't asnwer the point. GL's command grab covers half the map constantly and combos heavily.

Unlike Lex's suck move that certainly does suck, just not in the right way.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
You didn't asnwer the point. GL's command grab covers half the map constantly and combos heavily.

Unlike Lex's suck move that certainly does suck, just not in the right way.

The point is block, its a good move yes, but its an unsafe move as well. Its not like frosts slide or supermans f23breath safe.