What's new

Injustice Frame Data IS NOT CORRECT - confirmed

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Whoa what a pointless pos to complain about.

I would not do a single sh*t for people with such manners if I was Hector.

archon

Noob
The frame data for ground attacks, and each attack within a string listed are accurate. It is possible to program the Training dummy to perform any string and test if you are able to interrupt the string. That jump attack advantage is dependent on the moment the attack makes contact and does not wait until you have landed to begin is something prevalent in most fighting games. MK9 made it easier because jump attacks granted such large frame advantage. For Injustice, distance and height will play a very important but necessary role in attacking from the air. There is more data needed in addition to any inaccurate data being fixed, such as frame data on jumping, dashing, and turning around, but information can be added or at least shared.

I can confirm it's not only multi-hitting moves. Some strings have wrong frame data as well. And it's not even a small margin of error like wrong by 1-2 frames, no. It's wrong by 17 frames lol.

Black Adam's b23,u2 is listed as having +11 frame advantage but in reality it's at least -6 because I'm unable to block Lex Luthor's Corp Charge in time.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
well, I'm really not surprised that the frame data isn't 100% godlike, perfect and correct. something is better then nothing though. NRS could have gave two shits less about giving us any frame data and still sold just as many copys.
^^^ This.
It's week one, and it's NRS's first attempt at riddling out the data and presenting it themselves.
You kind of HAD to know something was gonna go wrong.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
It sounds like the figures are gathered using the games engine to work things out, so any changes that they make to certain strings/moves don't have to be manually changed. I'm pretty sure they already know what the problem is in how its calculated.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Any word on when the frame data will be updated correctly? For instance nightwings staff spin moves reads that it's at a huge disadvantage on block but I can't punish it with a d1 in range. It's just annoying that I really don't know whats right and whats wrong unless its extremely obvious.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Any word on when the frame data will be updated correctly? For instance nightwings staff spin moves reads that it's at a huge disadvantage on block but I can't punish it with a d1 in range. It's just annoying that I really don't know whats right and whats wrong unless its extremely obvious.
So far all multi hit specials are wrong like that one and many others and I agree its hella frustrating

But Single hitting moves are ALSO wrong. For example scoot have some fun w this one. Pick hawkgirl, have her do her swoop bf2 move. Frame data says -55 so you should be able to reversal and punish it w bf2 w lex right?

Good luck w that , more like +55

To answer your question ive heard from paulo in stream it'll be fixed by the time the THIRD dlc comes out, so June-ish

I wonder if this will change when they release the Lobo patch. Would be interesting if they updated the data. I'm not a big fan of frame data anyways.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I wonder if this will change when they release the Lobo patch. Would be interesting if they updated the data. I'm not a big fan of frame data anyways.
how are you not a big fan of frame data? you don't like know how fast your moves are or the block advantage on your moves?

how are you not a big fan of frame data? you don't like know how fast your moves are or the block advantage on your moves?
Not everyone likes frame data. Different styles, some are number crunchers...some are trial and error crunchers. I am a trial and error cruncher b/c I was playing that way before frame data was even a thing. Some top players you tell them frame data they are like "man wtf is that b/s?!"

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Not everyone likes frame data. Different styles, some are number crunchers...some are trial and error crunchers. I am a trial and error cruncher b/c I was playing that way before frame data was even a thing. Some top players you tell them frame data they are like "man wtf is that b/s?!"
Name one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Zyphox

lol that sounds similar to people who assemble things without a manual, you have a clear cut way with directions on how to do this, but they instead try it them selves, and it doesn't always pan out good, same with frame data. i wish one you people played my cage in mk9, how many time will you "trial and error" my f3 to your face after a 11f1? lol but i understand its more "old school" without frame data.

Pig Of The Hut

lol that sounds similar to people who assemble things without a manual, you have a clear cut way with directions on how to do this, but they instead try it them selves, and it doesn't always pan out good, same with frame data. i wish one you people played my cage in mk9, how many time will you "trial and error" my f3 to your face after a 11f1? lol but i understand its more "old school" without frame data.
"Trial and error" f3

Lol o boy

Pig Of The Hut

LOL i love those people online, after all my framestraps they hit buttons :)
Me: hubby I bought a new chair
Wife: put it together
Me: k
Wife: *gasp wtf r u doing? That doesn't look right
Me: calm down, trial and error
Wife: brant there's 11 different holes u can screw that piece into, read the manual
Brant: trial and error babe, trial and error
Wife: ....*leaves room whispering dumbass

Zyphox

Me: hubby I bought a new chair
Wife: put it together
Me: k
Wife: *gasp wtf r u doing? That doesn't look right
Me: calm down, trial and error
Wife: brant there's 11 different holes u can screw that piece into, read the manual
Brant: trial and error babe, trial and error
Wife: ....*leaves room whispering dumbass
LMAO this sounds just like my uncle haha he THREW away the manual just to prove he could do it himself, maybe thats why my cousin's house rarely had furniture LOL\
also pig, i think i found out bad start up frame data as well with killer frost slide, are you online now or soon to help me test this?

Pig Of The Hut

LMAO this sounds just like my uncle haha he THREW away the manual just to prove he could do it himself, maybe thats why my cousin's house rarely had furniture LOL\
also pig, i think i found out bad start up frame data as well with killer frost slide, are you online now or soon to help me test this?
ill be away from house all day at work then fly's for casuals

Zyphox

ill be away from house all day at work then fly's for casuals
ahh okay then no biggie, i think KF slide is more like 15 frames, not 21, am tryin to test it against the CPU but i dont want to rely on it, it may be a training mode bug or something.

Zyphox

range dependent really
i was testing point blank, so unless my frame data is wrong on if am 0 on block then i try a 15 frame mid, but i get beat by a reversal slide, and this 15 frame mid does hit KF out of slide normally, so unless i am super slow, i have yet to be able to hit her with this 15 frame mid in 20 minutes of testing it. that why i want to test a real opponent, maybe there is something going on here. 16 Bit