What's new

Injustice Frame Data IS NOT CORRECT - confirmed

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So I asked Paulo why with Aquaman I can punish deathstroke low gun (-23? ) on point blank range, literally point blank w Aqua's -9 b1

He said "The frame data is incorrect and buggy on multiple hits"

I know for a fact this includes deathstroke's guns, Sinestro's MB Fear blast and other multi hits specials and I suspect a lot of strings and single moves are wrong as well

Just want to give everyone the heads up so everyone stops with this horse shit about "DEATHSTROKE IS -23 on guns bro punish it crap"

Cause you can't

colt

Any idea when frame data will be updated/fixed?

Komatose

The Prettiest
Lol... I had a feeling... It shouldn't be a problem for them to update the in-game frame data though.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
STB Charlie Murphy sorted this out last night.

He asked Paulo and paulo said that jump in attacks start their negative frames the moment they hit. So, in deathstrokes case I am almost certain he is -21 after the first shot connects, but that frame duration carries out until the end of the move. Save us Somberness

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
This guy has anger issues. That being said, I'm not really surprised that the in-game frame data may not all be correct. Dead or Alive 5 suffered from the same issue, and the community had to work together to make sure everyone knew how to accurately interpret the frame data included in the game. Hopefully it'll be fixed with a patch.

Eshi

Noob
I had a feeling that some of Harley's frame data did not at all fit what it looked like in game. I wonder just how many characters they messed up on? Fairly disappointing to hear, I was so excited about a fighting game finally providing in-game frame data =|

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
So I asked Paulo why with Aquaman I can punish deathstroke low gun (-23? ) on point blank range, literally point blank w Aqua's -9 b1

He said "The frame data is incorrect and buggy on multiple hits"

Idk If I should be pissed or just cry right now, NRs never fucking learns.

Wrong in game frame data is not a surprise coming from Nrs but whats really fucked up is how its buggy so basically means some moves could be safe one time and next punishable..

Really nrs? really? really? REALLYYYYY?

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
You have got to be fucking kidding me

How embarrassing. I kind of feel bad for NRS because I know they're trying, but Jesus Christ, how was something this blatant not caught during all of the supposed QA they dumped into this game?

Both NRS and all of you will never hear the end of it if this isn't patchable, holy shit

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Too bad in-game frame data is inaccurate. This should be patchable as it's just text. But if actual frame data is glitched, than GGs NRS.
It's funny how everyone bashes on Breaker without reading at least his second post to know what he's talking about. Fucking ignorants.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
well, I'm really not surprised that the frame data isn't 100% godlike, perfect and correct. something is better then nothing though. NRS could have gave two shits less about giving us any frame data and still sold just as many copys.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
You guys dont seem to get it...

"The frame data is incorrect and buggy on multiple hits"

could mean frame data changes randomly. a move could be safe one time and the next be punishable...:confused: